Welcome to Hollywood Arts (All)

Plot: An AU shot where the Dream Star and Little Mix girls go to Hollywood Arts. Ariana is Cat's non-biologicial younger sister, and Camila is Tori's Cuban cousin. While Tori and Cat were dating, they didn't know that Ariana and Camila are dating too.

Guest Star: The Cast of Victorious (both in real life and in character; except Daniella and Trina, but they will be mentioned now and then; Jade West is renamed Josie West)

Ages:

Dream Star and Little Mix: 17

Vic Cast: 18

Pairings: Camriana, Perrilea, Desy and Leighade (major), Cori (minor)

One day, Ariana Grande was walking inside Hollywood Arts with her older sister Cat Valentine and her cousin Ariel.

"One time, my brother and I went to the zoo and I just found an old leaf. Probably reminds me of a flower leaf." Cat said randomly.

Ariana and Ariel couldn't help but laugh at Cat's story. "You sure do have an imagination." Ariel giggled.

The three girls giggled and hugged each other. "I'm glad we're still a family." Cat said with a smile.

"Us too, Kitty." Ariana smiled back.

"We gotta go. See ya." Ariel said as she and Cat walked off.

"Okay, see ya." Ariana said as she left to her friends.

Luckily, she saw them by the hall. "Hey guys." Ariana said.

"Hey, Ari." Her friends greeted. She loves her friends so much. Lea and Perrie are together, and so are Demi and Jesy, and Jade and Leigh-Anne. All of them are perfect together.

"Where's Camila?" Ariana asked.

"Here I am." Camila said walking over to the group.

"Hi!" Ariana smiled before the two kissed. Ariana and Camila have been dating for almost a year. Camila Cabello is the younger cousin of Tori Vega.

"Awww." The girls said.

Ariana and Camila blushed at their friends and smiled.

Ariel and Cat found the rest of their friends at the classroom: Victoria Justice, Tori Vega, Liz Gillies, Josie West, Leon Thomas III, André Harris, Matt Bennett, Robbie Shapiro (with his puppet of a friend Rex Powers), Avan Jogia and Beck Oliver.

"Hey guys." Ariel said. "What are we gonna do today?"

"Not sure." Victoria said.

"Maybe you should just take a break, Justice." Josie said.

"Josie! Don't be rude." Liz scolded before turning back to the others. "Sorry about Josie, she's just a gank." She assured.

The rest of the gang nodded. Josie rolled her eyes.

"Hi, Tori." Cat said.

"Hey!" Tori smiled and kissed her. The two have been dating for almost a year like their respective sister and cousin. Although, they never knew that Ariana and Camila are dating too.

Ariana and Camila are at the library, having a great time. They were reading and studying, enjoying each other's company.

Suddenly, Tori and Cat are at the library too.

When the two couples saw each other, they are shocked.

"Are you guys dating?" Cat asked after a long moment of silence.

"Yes, we are." Ariana blushed. "I was afraid you two would be mad at us if Camila and I date."

Surprisingly, Tori and Cat gave the younger couple a smile.

"Aww. We're not mad at you guys. We're glad you two are dating." Cat said with a smile.

"Really?" Camila asked.

"Yeah. You guys make a brilliant couple." Tori smiled.

Ariana and Camila smiled. "Thanks." They both said.

And with that, the two couples hang out with each other, talking and mostly kissing. Hollywood Arts is an interesting school. In fact, it's an amazing school.

Well, what do you guys think of my new one-shot?

I do not own Victorious, but it would be awesome if I do.

Please rest and review, and stay tuned for the next chapter! ❤❤❤