Never Let Me Go (Camriana) (Request)

Requested by: https://www.wattpad.com/user/sashay4life

Plot: After the Dream Star girls went back home from the hospital meeting a bunch of sick kids, Ariana was overwhelmed and hurt by most of the kids having cancer and being horribly sick. But will a certain Latina be at her side to calm her down?

The Dream Star girls walked inside their mansion after a long day of meeting sick kids at St. Jude's Children's Hospital.

"That was awesome." Lea said. "I have a great time meeting those kids."

"Yeah, me too." Demi smiled. "They all gotta thank their parents for getting their wish."

"And we're gonna pray that they will be alright." Camila said. "Right, Ariana?"

Suddenly, they saw that Ariana was not with them.

"Where is Ariana?" Demi asked.

Then suddenly, they heard sniffles coming from upstairs.

"Is that Ariana crying?" Lea asked.

"I think so." Camila said worried. "I'll go check."

She went upstairs to her friend's bedroom, and suddenly found Ariana in bed crying. Camila walked over to the poor Italian girl.

"Ariana?" Camila asked.

"Camila?" Ariana choked.

"You okay?" Camila asked concerned for her friend.

"It's just... it's so overwhelming having to meet a bunch of children who are really sick and having cancer. And I'm so scared that they wouldn't make it." Ariana said with some tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Look, Ari." Camila explained. "This is life. It's only a matter of time to figure out when you live or die. Many people have cancer or other diseases for different reasons. And we'll just keep praying for those who are really sick, no matter the cause."

"I guess so." Ariana said weakly in tears.

"Come here." Camila said holding her arms out. Ariana immediately hugged her and started crying out loud while Camila held her tighter. "It's okay, let it out. I'm right here, I know it's hard for you." She assured.

A few moments later, after Ariana felt much better, the two girls were laying down in bed together.

"Thanks, Mila." Ariana smiled. "I feel much better now."

"You're welcome." Camila smiled back.

"Can I tell you something?" Ariana asked.

"Sure." Camila replied.

"I have a crush on you since the day we met and started a girl group." Ariana admitted with a smile.

"You just don't know how long I've waited for you to say that." Camila smiled. "I have a crush on you too."

"So are we still friends?" Ariana asked.

"Nope, we're way more than that." Camila replied.

Ariana smiled back. And without any hesitating, the two girls connected their lips together for a sweet and special passionate kiss. After a few moments, they pulled away.

"Thanks so much for everything, Camila." Ariana smiled. "I love you."

"No prob, Ariana." Camila smiled back. "I love you too."

The two kissed again and continued hugging. Lea and Demi saw the whole thing and smiled. Ariana and Camila invited the two to join the hug, which they happily accepted. Ariana is so glad to have friend like them

Hope you all like my Camriana one-shot!

Anyway, my next one-shot will be a Lemi (Lea/Demi) shot. Can anyone think of a request plot?

Please rest and review, and stay tuned for the next chapter! ❤❤❤