New Girl in School (Perrilea)

Plot: Lea meets a new girl in South Shields High School who has a dark past. What happens when the girl told her about her past? Will she be able to save her from her enemies?

One day at South Shields High School, Lea was by her locker when she saw a new girl with beautiful blonde hair and blue eyes walking through the hallway. Lea walked over to her.

"Hey, need help?" Lea asked. The girl nodded shyly.

"Thanks." The girl said. " I'm Perrie."

"I'm Lea. Want me to show you around?" Lea asked.

Perrie nodded and followed the older girl.

The two had been getting along very well. One day, Lea invited Perrie to her house.

"Thanks for inviting me over." Perrie smiled.

"No problem." Lea said with a smile.

"May I tell you something? It's very important." Perrie said. Lea immediately nodded.

"My parents are very alcoholic and abusive. They would always hit me or scold me for no reason. The reason they do it was because I'm bisexual. They wished I was never born." Perrie finished with tears flowing down her cheeks. Lea immediately hugged the crying blonde.

"It's gonna be okay. It doesn't matter if you're bisexual. I'm sure everyone would like you, just the way you are." Lea assured.

Perrie smiled. "Thanks, Lea. You always know how to make people feel much better."

Lea smiled back. "Of course."

The two sat in silence until they pressed each other's lips for a very passionate kiss while smiling together.

"I love you, Perrie." Lea whispered.

"I love you too, Lea." Perrie whispered back.

And with that, the two girls spent the rest of the day cuddling together. Who knew Lea would fall in love with the new girl in school?

Hope you all like this one-shot story as much as I do.

Please rest and review, and stay tuned for the next chapter! 💗💗💗💗💗