Ill Girl 2 (Perrilea)

Plot: Perrie fell really ill while rehearsing for the Little Mix girls' performance for so long, so Lea decided to take care of her girlfriend.

Requested by LittleVampetteClub98.

One day, Perrie was at the dance studio trying to rehearse for Little Mix's performance that will be in 2 weeks. She was dancing and singing, but she does look sore and tired. Her bandmates are watching her, feeling concerned and worried for her. They all feel like she's over-rehersing.

The Dream Star girls walked over to them.

"Over-rehersing again?" Demi asked looking at Perrie.

"I guess so." Jesy replied.

"Didn't you ask her to take a break?" Camila asked.

"We tried to, but she was too excited to relax at all." Leigh-Anne said.

"Plus, she didn't wanna eat at all, and she barely got any sleep or rest." Jade added.

"Wow, poor Pez." Ariana said now just as worried as the Little Mix girls. "I can't blame her, though. All she wants is for the performance to be perfect."

The girls looked worried for the younger Geordie, who is still rehearsing. The most worried is Lea, who wanted her girlfriend to stop.

Then suddenly, Perrie stopped, starting to feel warm. Her throat is very sore, and she started to feel very dizzy.

Lea was walking in front of the girls. "Perrie, are you okay?" She asked.

"I-I-I..." was all Perrie let out before she fainted on the floor.

"Perrie!" The girls cried out running over to their unconscious friend.

"Oh my god." Lea said holding her girlfriend, who is obviously very ill. "She doesn't feel so well."

"She doesn't look so well either." Jesy said worried. Perrie looked extremely pale.

"Okay. I'm gonna go take Perrie home. Jesy, would you please tell your manager that she's not too well? And Demi, will you please call her mom?" Lea asked. Demi and Jesy immediately nodded.

The girls said "Get well soon." to Perrie as Lea carried her to her car.

"It's gonna be okay, honey." Lea whispered to her girlfriend, giving a kiss on her forehead.

Later, Lea and Perrie were back in their apartment. Lea walked to the bedroom to see her lover sleeping. She smiled. "Finally."

She kissed her forehead. Perrie woke up feeling extremely groggy.

"Hey." Lea smiled.

"Hi." Perrie managed to say, her voice extremely sore.

The New Yorker girl just couldn't stand the state Perrie is in: fever, very pale skin, and sore throat and body.

"Look, Perrie." Lea said. "I know you wanted to rehearse for your performance, but I feel like you've been overdoing it. We were all so worried about you. You could've lost your voice. Plus, you haven't ate or slept."

Perrie remembered what she did and started crying. "I-I-I'm s-s-sorry." She sobbed and Lea hugged her.

"It's okay, it's okay." The older girl whispered. "It happens sometimes."

After a few moments, Perrie stopped crying and lied down, smiling at her girlfriend.

"I'll order dinner for us." Lea smirked.

Perrie smiled and kissed her softly while hugging her.

"Now get some rest." Lea whispered pulling the covers over the younger girl.

"I love you." Perrie smiled.

"I love you too." Lea smiled back and kissed her before walking to the kitchen.

Perrie fell asleep with a smile on her face. She is so grateful to have a love like Lea. Especially when she is ill.

Well, what do you guys think about this? I love Perrilea so much.

A big thanks to LittleVampetteClub98 for choosing this idea.

Please rest and review, and stay tuned for the next chapter! 💜💜💜💜