New School Love (All) (Request)

Plot: Demi, Camila, Perrie and Leigh-Anne are sisters with a very dark past who transferred to South Shields High School. On their first day, they each fell in love with four student teachers who are sisters like them, lived next door, and somehow learned about their past. The pairings are Camriana, Perrilea, Desy and Leighade.

Ages:

Demi and Leigh-Anne: 18

Camila and Perrie: 17

Lea and Jesy: 21

Ariana and Jade: 20

Requested by OnonArthur, who gave me this idea.

One morning, Demi Lovato woke up with a smile on her face. She is the second of her sisters to wake up, right after her older sister Leigh-Anne Pinnock. She took a shower and get dressed in her new outfit.

Today is her and her sisters' first day of school. Hopefully, they will have a fresh start after what happened in their past. During their past, they had abusive parents. When their parents found out about the girls being bisexual, they abused them. But that's not all, they were bullied at their old school. The girls ran away from their past when they turned 13 and 14, moved to their own home, and took good care of each other ever since.

Demi went to knock on her youngest sister Camila's bedroom door. "Wake up, Mila. Time to get ready for school." She called.

"I'm getting dressed right now. Be right down." Camila said.

Demi nodded and went to her younger sister Perrie's room to wake up the beast. "Perrie, if you don't get up right now, you won't get any of Leigh-Anne's homemade blueberry pancakes." She said.

"Blueberry?! Be right out!!" Perrie squealed excitedly and hugged her older sister before getting ready.

Demi chuckled and walked downstairs to the kitchen where Leigh-Anne is making breakfast.

"Morning, Demz. Hope you're hungry." The oldest sister smiled as she gave her a plate of breakfast.

"Thanks." She smiled.

Camila and Perrie came downstairs shortly, and the four sisters enjoyed their breakfast before grabbing their stuff and drove to school.

When they got there, they each have different schedules. Most of them include their favorite subjects; Demi likes music, Camila likes math, Perrie likes English, and Leigh-Anne likes art.

Later, at music class, Demi fell in love with her class teacher who is in early 20s. Her name is Jesy Nelson. She is very strong, brave and beautiful in her eyes.

Meanwhile in math class, Camila was head over heels for her teacher, Ariana Grande. She is very sweet, gentle and most charming.

Meanwhile in English class, Perrie was going gaga for her teacher, Lea Michele. She is very tough, smart and attractive.

Meanwhile in art class, Leigh-Anne was love crazy for her teacher, Jade Thirlwall. She is very kind, funny and graceful.

The four sisters already have the best first school day ever.

Later, at home:

"So how's school, girls?" Leigh-Anne asked.

"Great!"

"Wonderful!"

"Cool!"

"Well mine's excellent. I just met a very cute teacher at my class today. Miss Thirlwall is very wonderful." Leigh-Anne said.

"Oooh, Leigh's got a crush." Demi joked. Leigh-Anne blushed hard at the comment.

"Well, I saw you flirting with Miss Nelson." Camila smirked, making her older sister blush.

"You're not gonna believe my crush on Miss Michele." Perrie said dreary.

"Well, I have a little crush on Miss Grande." Camila smiled with a slight blush on her face.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Demi opened the door to reveal the four teachers. The girls are shocked at their crushes coming over to meet them.

"Before you asked how we know your address, we actually live next door." Ariana explained.

"Woah." The younger girls said surprised.

"Hey, can we come in?" Ariana asked. They nodded as the teachers walked in.

"Wow, this house looks amazing." Lea replied.

"You can say that again, big sis." Jade smiled.

The girls are shocked once again. "Wait, are you girls sisters?" Perrie asked.

"Of course we are. We love each other so much, and we wouldn't each other for the world." Jesy smiled at her sisters.

"Awww." The girls awed at the moment.

"So, do your parents live here with you?" Jesy asked.

"No, just the four of us." Camila replied.

The four older girls looked at them confused.

"It's a long story." Perrie said.

"Well, tell us." Ariana said. Her sisters nodded in agreement.

The four younger girls looked at each other and nodded.

After they finished explaining their past, the older girls are shocked and terrified. "We're so sorry!" They all cried as Ariana hugged Camila, Lea hugged Perrie, Jade hugged Leigh-Anne, and Jesy hugged Demi.

"Don't worry, girls. We'll take good care of y'all no matter what happens. And if you ever need us, we're right next door." Jade smiled.

"Thanks." They said relieved.

The eight girls sat in silence until Ariana and Camila kissed passionately with smiles on their faces, the same with Lea and Perrie, Demi and Jesy, and finally, Jade and Leigh-Anne.

"We have crushes on you too, and we think y'all are hot." Lea smirked.

The younger girls laughed. After all of the shit they had been through, they finally got their girls and a better life.

So, what do you guys think of this new one-shot?

A big thanks to OnonArthur for giving me this request.

Please rest and review, and stay tuned for the next chapter! 💗💗💗💗💗