Right Here (Perrilea)

Plot: When Perrie has a nightmare about people, including her bandmates and family, not accepting her being bisexual, Lea must comfort her from her horrid nightmare.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!" A scream came from inside a familiar Geordie's house.

Perrie was in bed crying because she has a huge horrid nightmare.

"Perrie!" A girl ran inside her bedroom. That was Lea Michele, the oldest member of Dream Star, and Perrie's girlfriend. She immediately hugged her crying lover. They stayed like that for a few minutes until Perrie stopped crying.

"Tell me what's wrong." Lea whispered.

"I had a huge nightmare of when I came out bisexual. Nobody accepted me, not even my family or my bandmates. They all want me to kill myself." Perrie sobbed while hugging her girl.

Lea started soothing the blonde Geordie, and grabbed her face into a sweet and special passionate kiss. Perrie kissed back and moaned.

"It's okay, honey. It was all just a nightmare you were having. People will still love you, even when you're bisexual. Just don't think about it, okay?" Lea assured.

Perrie smiled and kissed her softly while hugging her. "Thanks, Lee." She whispered.

Lea smiled back. "No prob."

And with that, Lea and Perrie fell asleep with smiles on their faces, now dreaming of their new lives together. Perrie smiled while laying in her lover's chest. With Lea on her side, she will always be loved.

Hope you all like my Perrilea one-shot.

Please rest and review, and stay tuned for the next chapter! 💖💖💖💖