Two Bands Collide (Dream Star/Fifth Harmony/Y/N) (Request)

Plot: Y/N is a very huge fan of American girl groups Dream Star and Fifth Harmony. And when she goes to Dream Star's Meet and Greet, she unexpectedly meets Fifth Harmony as well.

Requested by LittleVampetteClub98, who gave me this idea.

One day, Y/N Y/LN was at her bedroom listening to music from her favorite girl groups Dream Star and Fifth Harmony. She loves them more than any other music artists and groups. Plus, they are practically her celebrity crushes.

Then her mother knocked on the door. "Hey, Y/N. Am I distracting you?"

"Nope. Not at all." Y/N smirked. They both laughed.

"Anyway, I just got some tickets to... Dream Star's Meet and Greet!" Her mother said with a smile.

Y/N squealed excitedly and hugged her mother. "Thanks, mom." She said with a smile.

Y/N finally made it to the Meet and Greet. But when she went to the booth, unfortunately, Fifth Harmony is here with Dream Star. All of their fans are excited to see both bands.

Y/N is a bit nervous, but she went to see the girls.

"Um, hi." Y/N said shyly.

"Oh, hey!"

"Hello!"

"Hey love!"

"Hi!!"

"Yo, wassup!"

"Lil' chicken, ahhh!!"

"Yo!"

"Hi there!"

"What's your name?" Ariana asked curiously.

"My name is Y/N Y/LN, and I'm here for the Meet and Greet. I was actually here to see Dream Star, but I didn't except Fifth Harmony to be here." Y/N chuckled.

"Well, we were kind of bored, so we decided to visit our girls." Lauren said leaning onto Demi's shoulder.

Y/N was suddenly shocked of this. "Wait, are you girls dating?" She asked.

The two girl groups giggled. "Yeah, I guess we are." Camila giggled.

"It's a long story." Lea chuckled.

"Well, tell me, tell me!" Y/N said excitedly.

"Should we all tell them, guys?" Demi asked.

"I think we should." Dinah smiled.

Y/N was surprised of the whole story, she has never imagined any of the girls to be bisexual. She really believed that they are hot.

"Wow, that was interesting." Y/N said after a long moment of silence.

"I know, right?" Normani chuckled.

"Well, anyway, tell us more about yourself." Ally said.

"Okay." Y/N nodded. "So, I'm 19 years old, I live with only my mother, my 16-year-old sister named Josie and my 21-year-old sister named Kenya; my father died when I was 10, I go to South Shields High School; I'm part of the student council, I play a lot of sports and did excellent in my studies, and I'm actually pansexual, so lots of girls and boys fall in love with me. Also, I'm a huge music lover; I mostly listen to girl group music, mainly you guys. So, uh... yeah. That's pretty much it."

"Wow!" The girls commented excitedly. They are all starting to fall in love with Y/N, they love everything about her now: intelligent, athletic, pansexual, music lover, just everything.

As for Y/N, she's starting to fall in love with the girls. Their laughs are so cute, they have such amazing voices, she loves everything about them.

They kept talking with each other happily and excitedly until it's time for Y/N to go. She promised to see them again.

Later that night, Y/N was at home cooking dinner with her mother while Josie and Kenya are watching TV. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it!" Kenya said with a smile. But when she opened the door, she was shocked to see who's at the door.

Miss Y/LN and Josie walked over to Kenya and was just as shocked and surprised. "Y/N, there's someone at the door that you might wanna see!" Josie called.

Y/N walked into the living room. "I hope it's not a guy because I..." She didn't finish her sentence because she looked in front of her to see Dream Star and Fifth Harmony standing at the door.

"Dream Star? Fifth Harmony? What are you all doing here?" Y/N asked happily as she ran over to hug the girls.

"Well, a classmate of yours gave us your address, so we decided to visit you." Lauren said with a smile.

"Ah, I should've known." Y/N rolled her eyes, but smiled back.

"May we ask you something?" Ariana asked.

"Go ahead." Y/N smiled.

"Well, ever since we met you at the Meet and Greet, we have been getting feelings for you lately. And we all love everything about you." Ariana smiled. "And I bet you have the same feelings about us too. So we just wanna ask you this..."

"Will you please go out with us?" The girls of Dream Star and Fifth Harmony asked her. Y/N was surprised that the girls are asking them out. She looked at her family, who nodded with smiles on their faces. She smiled at her family before turning back to the girls.

"Yes! I love you all so much, and I will be your girlfriend." Y/N said happily.

And with that, the eight girls squealed excitedly and hugged their new girlfriend. Oh, how she loves their squeals. Y/N giggled and kissed each of the girls, while her family clapped.

"Aww, looks like our sis has some cuties." Josie joked.

"Shut up. I think they're cute together." Kenya smiled.

"Well, dinner's almost ready. Would you ladies like to stay?" Miss Y/LN asked.

"Okay!" The two girl groups nodded happily.

Y/N smiled at her girlfriends who smiled back. "Finally, my girls..." She thought with a smile on her face.

Well, I really hope you all like this one-shot story.

A big thanks to LittleVampetteClub98 for giving me this request.

Please rest and review, and stay tuned for the next chapter! 💖💖💖💖💖