Ill Girl (Ariade Friendship)

Here's my first Ariade story! ❤

Plot: Ariana is very sick, so Jade decided to stay and take care of her.

One stormy night, a poor and very sick Ariana was in her personal bathroom throwing up. Her best friend Jade was rubbing her back while pulling her hair back. After she finished throwing up, Jade led Ariana back to her bed and put the covers over her.

"I'm so sorry you're not feeling well." Jade frowned.

"It's okay." Ariana said weakly.

Jade went to put Ariana's favorite Minnie Mouse blanket over her. Then she put the thermometer in her mouth. When a beep was heard, she took it out and was shocked of the temperature.

"Oh my god! 103°? Girl, looks like you got stomach flu." Jade said. "You should stay in bed until you are all better. You will only get up when you need to use the bathroom."

"Okay then." Ariana nodded weakly.

"I'm gonna cook something light for you. Be right back." Jade said.

Ariana nodded again.

Jade went to the kitchen to cook some soup. She opened a can of chicken noodle soup and poured it into a small pot on the stove. She turned on the heat, then went to the refrigerator to grab a can of ginger ale. Jade then poured the soda in a frosty glass cup and put in a few ice cubes to keep it cold.

Jade walked back inside the bedroom to see Ariana laying down and listening to the radio.

"Hey, baby girl, here's your soda." Jade said giving the glass to Ariana.

"Thanks." Ariana mumbled and sipped a little bit before putting the glass on top of her bedside table.

"Your soup will be ready in a few minutes." The Geordie said.

The Italian girl nodded. Suddenly, she felt like she's gonna throw up again. So she rapidly went into her bathroom and slammed the door.

Jade was worried and went after her ill best friend, and she did the exact same thing she did always.

After they finished, Jade carried Ariana back to her bed and put the covers over her once again.

A few minutes later, Ariana was eating the soup and drank more of her ginger ale. She forgot how hungry she was. After she finished, she layed down to rest her stomach.

"I'm glad you're feeling a little bit better." Jade said smiling.

Ariana smiled back. "Can you please sleep with me tonight?" She asked innocently.

"Sure, let me get ready." Jade replied. After a few moments, Jade was in her pajamas and in bed next to Ariana.

"Good night, Pickle." Ariana yawned.

"Good night, Oreo." Jade kissed her forehead.

The two fell asleep with a smile on their faces.

Hope you all like this one-shot story, and Ariade.

Please rest and review, and stay tuned for the next chapter! ❤