Miss Movin' On (Dream Star/Fifth Harmony)

Plot: The Dream Star girls take their new girlfriends Fifth Harmony to the carnival after a long day of heartbreaks.

Dedicated to OnonArthur.

A/N: This one-shot is based on the Miss Movin' On music video.

The Dream Star girls planned a very special date for their new girlfriends Fifth Harmony. After breaking up with their ex-boyfriends, they immediately fell in love with the other four girls, and each other.

"Come on, girls. We got a huge surprise for y'all." Camila smiled.

The girls got closer and closer until they reached a carnival.

"Open your eyes." Ariana said.

The Fifth Harmony girls opened their eyes and squealed at the sight. "Eeep! The carnival!" They yelled excitedly.

The Dream Star girls chuckled at the cuteness.

The girls had so much fun at the carnival.

Demi and Ally were playing Whac-a-mole. Demi was surprised when Ally beated all five moles that fast, which made her win the game. Demi laughed and kissed the shorter girl.

Lea and Normani were at the Ferris Wheel, looking at the amazing sights at the carnival. They smiled and kissed.

Camila and Dinah were buying food, mostly because Camila has an extremely huge sweet tooth. She bought so many ice cream cookies, because, hey, she's hungry. Dinah chuckled and kissed her Cuban girlfriend.

Ariana and Lauren were at the rollercoaster. They shared a quick kiss and went for a hell of a ride.

Yep, this is a good date for the eight girls. And they really love each other so much.

Well, I hope you all like this one-shot story.

Please rest and review, and stay tuned for the next chapter! 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖