Friends Forever (Jesriana Friendship)

Plot: Jesy gave Ariana a special gift for starting her new girl group.

The girls of Dream Star and Little Mix went inside the Little Mix girls' hotel room after a long day of shopping.

"Ugh! That was a lot of shopping." Leigh-Anne said jokingly.

"You can say that again." Demi chuckled.

"Yeah, we have to buy so much food." Jade smiled.

"Courtesy of Camila and Perrie." Lea smirked.

Camila and Perrie just laughed.

"Hey Ari, can I show you something?" Jesy asked the younger Italian girl.

"Sure." Ariana smiled.

Jesy showed a picture of the Dream Star girls smiling together. "Ariana, I knew you always inspired me and my bandmates. So you were the one to form a girl group. I love you so much, and you're the one who suggested us to collaborate together. Thanks, Ari."

"Aw, that's so beautiful. I love it." Ariana said happily as she hugged the Essex girl. Jesy smiled and hugged her best friend back.

The rest of the girls awed at the moment of the two girls.

"Wanna order for lunch?" Jesy asked. Ariana nodded, wanting some Chinese food. Lea wanted Chinese too, Perrie and Jesy wanted Nando's, Demi and Leigh-Anne wanted salads, Jade wanted lasagna and Camila wanted pizza.

Ariana and Jesy admired the picture, and smiled at each other, signaling the beginning of a wonderful friendship.

Hope you all like my Jesriana one-shot.

Please rest and review, and stay tuned for the next chapter! 💖💖💖💖💖💖