Truth or Dare (All Smut G!P)

Plot: When the girls play Truth or Dare, Camila gets way more than she can imagine, thanks to a dare from Lea.

A/N: Pairings included Lemila, Cajesy, Demila, Camerrie, Jamila, Leighmila and Camriana. For this sake, not all of them will have dicks. Only Ariana, Demi, Jade and Jesy will. Camila will be the main focus on this shot. Ariana will be the most kinkiest of them all.

The girls are at their mansion playing Truth or Dare.

"So Camila, truth or dare?" Lea asked.

"Dare me. I can take it. Give me everything you got." Camila smirked.

Suddenly, Lea has a very huge sexy smirk and whispered to the other girls, so Camila wouldn't know. Then they all went upstairs to their rooms, leaving a very confused Camila. Suddenly, she has a text message from Lea.

LeLe: Hey, Camila. In case you didn't know, I dare you to go to each of our rooms and take turns having sex with each one of us. Good luck, Mila. ;)

Camila blushed hard as she ever blushed. She was dared to have sex with her seven closest friends. Well, she doesn't have a choice.

She went upstairs and decided to visit Lea's room first. She felt nervous, but she's totally ready for this. No matter what happens, she would love to make love with her girls.

She knocked on the door, and it opened the door to reveal Lea, already naked and looking sexy in her eyes. Camila closed the door, get undressed from head to toe, and crashed her lips into the oldest girl.

As they kissed, they fell on the bed. Lea decided to kiss the youngest girl's neck and rub her boobs, making Camila moan so loud. Camila felt extremely wet already. Her wish really came true.

After they finished, Lea carried the Cuban girl to Jesy's room. Jesy grabbed the youngest girl from Lea and kissed her. As she put Camila on her bed, she rubbed her pussy.

"Wow, you're so wet." Jesy said sexually.

She turned her around and looked at her ass. She started spanking her, and Camila makes no sound. As Jesy spanked her, Camila couldn't help but moan quietly a bit. After she finished, her ass is all wet.

Jesy carried Camila and kissed her softly while carrying her. They went to Demi's room, and Demi grabbed Camila to her bed.

Demi tied Camila on her bed, and put a vibrator on her leg. She turned the vibrator on full speed, and Camila moaned loudly.

"Can I cum now please?" Camila asked.

"Alright, then." Demi smirked. "Ready?"

"R-Ready." Camila said shakily.

"One, two, three. Cum." Demi said. Camila arched her back and came all over the bed and Demi. After she finished, Demi took off the vibrator and untied her.

They kissed for a few minutes until Demi carried Camila to Perrie's room. Perrie took her to her bed.

Perrie knew what to do, and decided to tickle her whole body. Camila started giggling, she never expected some people so caring and sexy.

After Perrie finished tickling Camila, the two girls connected their lips for a very passionate kiss. "You're so sweet." Perrie smiled.

"So are you." Camila smiled back.

Perrie carried Camila to Jade's room. Perrie moaned when she felt Jade rubbing her boobs. Jade smiled and took Camila to her bed.

Jade started sucking and licking the younger girl's pussy. Camila was moaning like crazy.

"You like it, huh?" Jade smirked.

"Fuck yes!" Camila moaned loudly.

Jade kept going until Camila came in her mouth.

They kissed for a few minutes and Camila moaned while tasting herself.

Jade then carried Camila to Leigh-Anne's room. Leigh-Anne put her on her bed.

Leigh-Anne started finger thrusting into her pussy, making Camila moan even louder.

"Oh my god!" Camila moaned loudly.

Leigh-Anne went faster and harder until the Cuban girl came on her fingers. Camila tasted her fingers and kissed her softly.

"Wow." Camila whispered.

"You know who would make you beg a lot? Ariana, of course." Leigh-Anne said with a sexy smirk. "Her dick is much huge than Demi, Jade and Jesy's, and I'm sure you'll love that experience with her."

Camila nodded, wanting to have sex with the Italian girl.

Leigh-Anne carried Camila to Ariana's room, where the Italian girl was already waiting for the Cuban girl. Camila was on her bed looking at Ariana's huge, wide dick, much better than the other three's dicks.

"Go ahead and suck it. I know you want it so bad." Ariana said sexually.

Camila started sucking the Italian girl's dick, making Ariana moan. She went faster and harder until Ariana came in her mouth.

Then, Ariana thrusted her whole length into her pussy. The two kissed passionately and roughly as they began to make love with each other. They kept going until... "FUCK!" They both screamed at the top of their lungs as they released their climax and mixed their cum together.

They both collapsed on the bed and kissed softly. Camila felt tired and wanted to sleep, but realized there's one more room.

Thankfully, Ariana carried her to her own room, where the other girls are having sex.

Ariana rested Camila on her bed before joining in. After a few moments, they were moaning and cumming too. Then they joined Camila on her bed.

"I love you guys." Camila whispered as the girls fell asleep with smiles on their faces.

Hope you all like this one-shot story. I know it sucks, but I hope it's worth it.

Please rest and review, and stay tuned for the next chapter! ❤❤❤