Help a Girl Up (Dream Star/Perrie Friendship)

Plot: Perrie was crying over the hate most fans comment her. And not even her bandmates care about it. But will a new girl group help her by spending time with her and stopping her from committing suicide?

Dedicated to PoisonIvysKiss.

One day, Perrie Edwards was at her bedroom crying her heart out because of the hateful comments she has been getting.

Fat.

Slut.

Whore.

Stupid.

Dumb Blonde.

All of the things they could think of. Her bandmates didn't even care about it.

Perrie couldn't take it anymore. She took a huge knife in her hand and was about to kill herself when...

"NOOO! DON'T DO IT!"

A group of girls ran over to her. One of them took the knife away from her hand.

"Are you crazy? Why would you wanna kill yourself?" The older Latina asked.

Perrie didn't answer and just kept crying.

Then the girls looked at the laptop and saw all the bad things the fans said about her, which shocked them to the very core.

"Oh my gosh." The younger Italian girl said. "Is that why you wanted to kill yourself?"

Perrie nodded in tears.

"Awww." The girls hugged Perrie, even though they don't know her.

"We're sorry that you have to go through this." The older Italian girl said.

"But killing yourself is not an option." The younger Latina said.

"I'm sorry." Perrie said crying. "I just don't know why I got so much hate from some of my fans. None of my bandmates even cared about it."

"I can't believe they would do such a thing." The younger Italian girl said.

"And I thought I'm the only one who had a hard time knowing about friendship at first." The younger Latina said.

"If they were your band's fans, they shouldn't treat you like this." The older Italian girl said.

"Plus, your bandmates should've know about this." The older Latina said.

Perrie stopped crying. "Thanks so much for caring for me." She smiled.

"Of course." The girls smiled back.

"I didn't catch your names." Perrie said.

"My name is Demi Lovato, and this is Camila Cabello, Lea Michele and Ariana Grande." The older Latina now known as Demi said. "We're Dream Star, a girl group just like you and your bandmates."

"Well my name is Perrie Edwards. I'm in a girl group called Little Mix." Perrie said.

"Nice to meet you." Ariana smiled.

"Can we please stay over for the night?" Lea asked.

"Yeah, we should help you explain everything about the hatred to your bandmates." Camila offered.

Perrie smiled and nodded. "Of course."

Perrie was so glad to have someone on her side after all the shit she has been through. She has never met someone so caring in her life.

Hope you all like this one-shot story, and the friendship between the Dream Star girls and Perrie.

Please rest and review! 😉❤