One Last Time (Jerrie) (Request)

Finally! My first request for my one-shot book! ❤❤❤

Requested by JerriesPoopey

Plot: Jade committed suicide by falling off the roof top of the building and fell into a coma. Perrie was dreading for her to wake up and stay with her. The doctor told her that if she doesn't wake up, they have to cut her life support. How will Perrie survive without her girlfriend?

Song: One Last Time by Ariana Grande

Also, I would like to dedicate this one-shot to JerriesPoopey for helping me get more followers and readers.

Perrie Edwards was crying while holding her unconscious girlfriend's hand at the ambulance. Jade Thirlwall fell off the roof top of the building and fell into a coma.

By they arrived at the hospital, the paramedics told Perrie to wait in the waiting room while they treat Jade. The blonde nodded.

Perrie was pacing around in the waiting room, with the Dream Star girls, Jesy and Leigh-Anne sitting near her. Suddenly, Lea got up and hugged her best friend.

"Don't worry, Pezza. I'm sure things will get better soon." Lea assured.

Perrie smiled and hugged her best friend back.

"Miss Edwards?" A nurse said walking inside the waiting room.

"Yes?" Perrie asked walking towards her.

"I have some good news and some bad news." The nurse said.

"Good news first." Perrie said.

"The good news is there are some injuries Miss Thirlwall sustained that wouldn't be hard to treat." The nurse explained.

"Thank God." Perrie said relieved.

"But the bad news is Miss Thirlwall has slipped into a coma." The nurse said somberly.

"What?!" Perrie said shocked. "May I please go see her?"

The nurse nodded sadly.

Jade was in a hospital bed on life support with casts on her left arm and right leg, with wires and IVs attached to her all over her, a pulse reader on her finger, and a tube to help her breathe through her nose.

Perrie was heartbroken by the almost dead state her girlfriend is in.

"Perrie, I'm here to inform you that it is very rare that some patients wake up with internal bleeding and a few broken ribs. And now Jade is one of them." The nurse said sadly.

The poor younger Geordie has a few tears streaming down her cheeks.

"I'm really sorry it's happening to you." The nurse said hugging me.

"I know." Perrie said, her voice cracking.

One Year Later:

"Perrie?" The nurse, who Perrie knows now as Tina, called walking inside the room with a somber look on her face.

"Yes, Nurse Tina?" Perrie asked afraid of what's gonna happen to Jade.

"As you already know, Jade has been in a coma for a year now. So due to the rules of the hospital, I'm going to have to... cut her life support off. 'Cause she would've been in a coma for a year by tomorrow." Tina said with a sympathetic look on her face. "I'm really sorry Perrie, I will send my prayers that Jade will somehow wake up tomorrow."

Perrie couldn't believe this, she's gonna lose her beloved lover by tomorrow. "No, this can't be." She said with multiple tears streaming down her cheeks. "I'm sorry." Tina said stepping forward to hug the crying blonde. Perrie puts her head on her shoulder and started crying out loud, while Tina hugged her with a few tears of her own running down as well.

The Next Day:

Doctors gathered around Jade to turn her life support off. Perrie stood near the door and squeezed Lea and Jesy's hands. Tears are streaming down all their faces.

"In three, two, one." The doctor pressed the button, and a long flatline beep was heard. The sound almost drowned the poor Geordie's loud cries and sobs. The doctors parted as Perrie rushed to her girlfriend's bedside and grabbed her hand. "No, you can't leave me, not now!" Perrie gushed while crying.

After a few moments of sorrow, only Perrie and the girls are in the room. "We'll leave you for a minute." Jesy said leading the others outside.

Perrie stared at her girlfriend's hand clutching it. She couldn't help but think of the song that comes to her mind.

I was a liar, I gave into the fire
I know I shouldn't fought it, at least I'm being honest
Felt like a failure, 'cause I know that I failed ya
I should've done you better, 'cause you don't want a liar

And I know, and I know, and I know she gives you everything
But boy, I couldn't give it to you
And I know, and I know, and I know that you got everything
But I got nothing here without you

So one last time, I need to be the one who takes you home
One more time, I promise after that, I'll let you go
Baby, I don't care if you got her in your heart
All I really care is you wake up in my arms
One last time, I need to be the one who takes you home

I don't deserve it, I know I don't deserve it,
But stay with me a minute, I'll swear I'll make it worth it
Can't you forgive me at least just temporarily?
I know that this is my fault, I should have been more careful​​​​​​​

And I know, and I know, and I know she gives you everything
But boy, I couldn't give it to you
And I know, and I know, and I know that you got everything
But I got nothing here without you

So one last time, I need to be the one who takes you home
One more time, I promise after that, I'll let you go
Baby, I don't care if you got her in your heart
All I really care is you wake up in my arms
One last time, I need to be the one who takes you home

I know I should've fought it, at least I'm being honest, yeah-ee
Just stay with me a minute, I swear I'll make it worth it, babe
'Cause I don't want to be without you​​​​​​​

So one last time, I need to be the one who takes you home
One more time, I promise after that, I'll let you go
Baby, I don't care if you got her in your heart
All I really care is you wake up in my arms
One last time, I need to be the one who takes you home, babe

After she finished singing, she hugged her most likely dead girlfriend with tears. "Please don't leave me." Perrie whispered as she pressed her lips onto Jade's own and kissed her. Suddenly, she felt Jade's lips kissing her back. She finally opened her eyes for the first time in a whole year.

"Jadey!" Perrie squealed as she hugged her with all her love, laughing and crying. Jade replied by giving Perrie a weak smile and connecting their lips for a very passionate kiss. As they pulled away, Perrie said, "I love you so much. Please don't leave me alone again."

"I won't, Pez." Jade whispered with a smile. "I love you too."

Hope you all like this one-shot story, Jerrie and the song.

If anyone else wanna request, visit the request chapter!

Please rest and review, and stay tuned for the next chapter! ❤❤❤