Sisterly Love (Lemila Smut G!P)

Plot: Lea and Camila are sisters, although Lea wanted the two of them to be more than sisters. What if Camila already knew about her older sister having a dick?

Lea was in her room laying down in bed, suddenly only in her bra. She was rubbing her 14 inch dick, while thinking about her crush. And her crush is none other than her younger sister Camila.

Camila was the most beautiful sister she ever had. She loves everything about her: her really dark brunette hair almost black, her brown eyes, her cheery attitude, her brainy charm, everything.

Lea wanted the two of them to be more than sisters. She wanted her sister to kiss her passionately, to make love with her, to have her fuck her. Lea imagined herself and Camila sitting outside on the patio couch, with Camila straddling the older girl's lap and humping on her groin while kissing. Lea would grope the younger girl's boobs through her dress, and cradle her face. And when they get naked from head to toe, Camila would ride her dick, moaning and screaming, while she kissed her nipples. They would keep going until they reached their limits, both cumming at the same time.

Lea kept rubbing her dick until she came. She licked all her cum and layed down. "Oh, Camila." She mumbled.

"Hey, Lea?" Lea looked up to see Camila looking at her.

"Camila? I didn't see you there." Lea said nervously.

Camila puts her hand on her sister's shoulder. "It's okay. No need to hide it. I already knew that you have a dick. I know you have feelings for me. And you want us to be more than sisters." Camila said with a smile.

"Really?" Lea asked.

"Yeah." Camila said. "Besides, I have a crush on you too. And I think you're extremely hot." She added with a blush.

Lea smiled feeling much better that Camila loves her back.

"Well, if that's how you feel..." Lea connected their lips together for a very passionate kiss. Lea took off her bra, then took off her sister's nightgown. She was surprised that Camila isn't wearing any underwear.

"I figured I'd surprise you." Camila winked and Lea smiled back. They kept kissing until they layed down on the bed. Camila turned around to suck her sister's dick while her pussy is in front of the older girl's face. Lea held Camila's legs as she sucked her pussy. They went faster and harder until they came in each other's mouths. Camila turned back around, and the two kissed passionately, moaning while tasting each other.

"I've wanted you for so long." Lea whispered.

"Same here." Camila whispered back.

The two get into position, and Lea rubbed Camila's clit, making her moan. She thrusted her whole length into her pussy, making her whimper with tears flowing down her cheeks. Lea kissed her again, making Camila kiss her back. They sucked on each other's tongues and wrapped their arms tighter until the pain goes away. After the pain went away, Camila whispered, "I'm ready."

Lea nodded and started thrusting into her sister's pussy. Their fantasies are now finally real. They are finally making love with each other. Camila is on the pill, which makes it better. Hours passed, and the two sisters had been in many positions of sex.

"I'm gonna cum, LeLe!" Camila cried.

"I'm cumming too, Mila!" Lea cried back.

And with that, the two girls bit each other's shoulders as they came extremely hard together.

After coming down from their high, they cuddled together with smiles on their faces and the covers over them.

"That was awesome, sis." Camila smiled.

"You bet. I want to be with you forever and always." Lea said with a smile.

"Same here." Camila said giggling before the two kissed again.

"I love you, Camila." Lea whispered.

"I love you too, Lea." Camila whispered back.

The two sisters kissed one more time and fell asleep dreaming of their new lives as lovers.

Hope you all like my Lemila one-shot.

Keep going for more requests.

Please rest and review, and stay tuned for the next chapter! 💖💖💖