Sleepover Dreams (All)

Plot: Dream Star invited Little Mix to sleepover with them at their mansion. The pairings are Camriana, Perrilea, Desy and Leighade.

Dedicated to PoisonIvysKiss.

Jesy, Perrie, Leigh-Anne and Jade are standing in front of the door to the mansion looking nervous. This is their first time having a sleepover with another girl group. Perrie and Jesy are the most nervous of all, since it's their first time sleeping over with their new girlfriends Lea and Demi.

Jade looked at her girlfriend. "You ready for tonight?" She asked.

"You bet I am." Leigh-Anne smiled. "This sleepover will be a blast than any other sleepover."

Jade smiled back and gave her a peck on the lips before knocking on the door.

"THEY'RE HERE!" Two voices squealed.

Suddenly in a instant, two hyper teenage girls opened the door and tackled Jade and Leigh-Anne in a hug. And those two are none other than Ariana and Camila.

"Pickle!" Ariana cheered while hugging Jade.

"Hi, Oreo!" Jade smiled.

"Leighly!" Camila cheered while hugging Leigh-Anne.

"What's up, Moon?" Leigh-Anne smiled.

"Come on in!" Camila said cheerfully as she and her girlfriend pulled the two inside, with Perrie and Jesy following.

The mansion looked amazing. The Little Mix girls always wanted to see what it feels like to live in a mansion. Then, Lea and Demi immediately saw Perrie and Jesy, and ran over to kiss them.

"Hey honey." Lea said with a smile.

"Hi sweetheart." Perrie smiled back.

"Hello my loves." Demi said with a smile.

"What's up, my shorty?" Jesy smiled back.

"Oh my god. You guys are killing me with your cuteness." Camila joked while Ariana, Jade and Leigh-Anne laughed. The two couples just blew a raspberry at them.

"So what do you guys wanna do?" Ariana asked.

"Let's watch a movie!" Jesy said happily.

"Yeah, but which one?" Perrie asked.

The girls looked at each other and smirked. "Pitch Perfect!" Ariana, Camila and Jade screeched.

"Okay, Pitch Perfect it is then." Jade said grabbing all three movies from the movie shelf.

They watched all three Pitch Perfect movies before ordering dinner, then watching a few more movies they like. Ariana cheered when SpongeBob came on. Camila cheered when High School Musical came on next.

After they finished watching movies, they all got ready for bed and cuddled with their lovers.

"Good night, everyone." Ariana smiled.

"Night." The rest of the girls winked.

The four couples kissed again and fell asleep dreaming of their peaceful lives together.

Hope you all like this one-shot story.

Please rest and review, and stay tuned for the next chapter! ❤❤❤❤❤❤