I Still Get Jealous (Dream Star/Fifth Harmony/Y/N) (Request)

Plot: Dream Star and Fifth Harmony had been going out with Y/N. Although, Fifth Harmony gets jealous when Dream Star was hanging out with Y/N, stealing her away from them lately. Y/N felt bad for Fifth Harmony, and wanted to do something to make up to them.

Requested by myapie89, who gave me this idea.

It's been a while since Y/N asked out Dream Star and Fifth Harmony. Everything's going out well, except when Dream Star was hanging out with Y/N the most. Fifth Harmony were jealous since Dream Star was stealing Y/N away from them lately.

"Hey girls." Y/N said happily as she walked inside the Fifth Harmony girls' apartment.

"Hi, Y/N!" The four girls said with a smile as they kissed her softly.

"Wanna come with us to the studio?" Lauren asked. "We're rehearsing our new single."

"Oh, sorry, I can't. I have to visit our other girls at the movies." Y/N shook her head sadly.

"Awww." The Fifth Harmony girls pouted.

"Don't worry, girls. I'll hang out with you tomorrow." Y/N assured.

"Okay." The girls smiled.

Normani was reading her bible as well while Lea and Y/N were reading a sports magazine.

"Hey, Y/N. Wanna come read a bible with me?" Normani asked Y/N.

"Okay, in a minute. I'm almost finished reading this magazine with Lea." Y/N said.

Normani frowned as she continued reading.

Ally was cooking dinner while Y/N was helping Ariana make dessert.

"Hey, Y/N. Wanna help me cook dinner?" Ally asked Y/N.

"Sorry, I can't. I'm busy helping Ariana make dessert." Y/N said.

Ally shook her head as she continued cooking.

Lauren and Dinah were playing basketball while Y/N was playing golf with Demi and Camila.

"Hey, Y/N. Wanna play basketball with us?" Dinah asked Y/N.

"Maybe later. I'm playing golf with Demi and Camila." Y/N said.

Lauren and Dinah sighed sadly as they continued playing.

At the mansion, Y/N was talking with the Dream Star girls while leaving the Fifth Harmony girls left out. The Fifth Harmony girls are even more jealous than ever. They couldn't take it anymore and just walked upstairs crying.

Y/N saw them walking upstairs and felt really bad for them. She has been hanging out with Dream Star for so long, she forgot all about poor Fifth Harmony.

"Hey girls, I'm gonna go check on the Fifth Harmony girls." Y/N said to the Dream Star girls. "Do you mind?"

"Not at all." Ariana smiled.

"If they need anything, let us know." Camila said.

Y/N nodded and kissed her girlfriends before going upstairs to find their other girlfriends.

She walked inside the guest room where she found the Fifth Harmony girls crying. "Hey girls." Y/N mumbled.

"What?" They sobbed.

"Look, I'm sorry I never got to spend time with you guys. I know you must be mad at me lately, but I just wanted to make it to y'all. I really like spending time with Dream Star, but I also love spending time with you guys too. And that's what I came to do right now. Come on, guys. Please take me back." Y/N pleaded with tears flowing down her cheeks.

The Fifth Harmony girls looked at their girlfriend. Finally, they smiled and said, "It's okay, we forgive you."

Y/N smiled back at her girlfriends and kissed them passionately.

"How about we do something that we haven't done in a while?" Y/N offered to her beautiful girls who nodded.

Later that night, Y/N and the Fifth Harmony girls are still in the guest room watching TV and cuddling together. The Dream Star girls looked inside and smiled at the moment. The rest of the girls saw the Dream Star girls at the door and blushed.

"Hey, we just wanna apologized to you girls." Ariana said.

"Yeah, it was our fault for making Y/N ditch you guys." Lea agreed.

"We didn't mean to make y'all jealous." Demi said to the Fifth Harmony girls.

"Please forgive us." Camila pleaded.

"Of course." Lauren said with a smile on her face.

"Thanks." The Dream Star girls said relieved.

"Wanna join us?" Y/N offered.

The Dream Star girls nodded happily and went to cuddle and kiss their girlfriends. Y/N smiled at her girlfriends who smiled back. Everything's back to the way it was.

The End.

Well, I hope you all like this one-shot story.

A big thanks to myapie89 for giving me this request.

Please rest and review, and stay tuned for the next chapter! ❤❤❤💗💗💗💖💖💖💖