Too Much Protection (Dream Star/Fifth Harmony Smut G!P)

Plot: An AU shot where the Dream Star girls are omegas/vampires who were mated with the Fifth Harmony girls (who are alphas/werewolves). Also, Lea, Demi, Lauren and Dinah are G!P. The smut scenes are Camila/Dinah and Ariana/Lauren. All of the girls are dating each other, but Ariana is closer to Lauren, Camila is closer to Dinah, Lea is closer to Normani, and Demi is closer to Ally. Unlike any other omegas, the Dream Star girls are actually strong fighters.

Ariana, the leader of her omega pack, was a bit annoyed and uncomfortable by the stares her new mates had been giving her and her girlfriends/fellow omegas (Lea, Demi and Camila). And by new mates, I mean Lauren and her alpha pack (Dinah, Normani and Ally).

Ariana couldn't believe she and her pack are mated to the four alphas. Since she is the daughter of a famous omega, the alphas (well, except for Lauren, of course) would usually protect her without even caring about her because of their deadly, tsundere moods. Plus, they would usually flirt with her or her girlfriends, which is the reason why she is always a yandere to them.

The only person in the alphas she's not angry at is Lauren. She may be a rebel, but she's also gentle and charming. Ariana and Lauren are much closer to each other than to their girlfriends. They would talk all about their days and their secrets in privacy, and more importantly, they would kiss to show their love for each other.

As for the rest of the omega pack, they actually seem to get along with the alpha pack very well. They don't mind their flirts, and would usually sweatdrop at their leader for wanting to kill her. And in contrast to Ariana and Lauren, Camila and Dinah are closer, as are Lea and Normani, and finally Demi and Ally.

To be real, Ariana and her pack are not just any ordinary omegas. They are actually strong, tough and powerful fighters. Ariana believes that her alpha mates don't need to protect them, because they can protect themselves.

Ariana sent over a scary glare at the alphas, making the rest of the girls laugh at her attitude. "Will all of y'all quit staring at my ass?" The younger Italian girl spat.

"Oh, come on, Ari. We all know you got a really huge ass." Normani joked.

"Yeah, it makes me wanna squeeze it endlessly." Dinah swooned and Ally nodded, making Ariana roll her eyes.

"Alright, that's enough, you three." Lauren glared at her girlfriends. "Don't worry about them, they're just being stupid." She said with a smile.

Ariana smiled back and kissed her Cuban girlfriend's forehead. Lea, Demi and Camila just cooed at their cuteness.

"It's nice to know that both of us can clean up messes." Ariana said sincerely as she continued cleaning up the kitchen. Lauren smiled back before glaring at her other girlfriends.

"See, she can clean up messes like I can." Dinah rolled her eyes while Camila blushed and looked away.

"Well, I'm gonna take a walk. Make sure the others don't do anything stupid." Ariana said. Lauren nodded with a smile, and the two kissed again before Ariana left.

"Hey, want company?" Camila asked with a nervous smile. Ariana shook her head no with a sad smile, feeling bad when her Latina girlfriend's smile deflated.

"Don't worry, Mila. I won't be gone too long, okay?" Ariana assured. Camila nodded with a sad smile before sitting on Dinah's lap and cuddling with her. Ariana smiled as she grabbed her stuff and walked out the door.

"Wow, you're so cute and huggable for an omega." Dinah said rubbing her lover's check, and Camila giggled.

"Well she may be all cute and huggable, but would once in a while show her true colors and became rebellious but very intelligent too." Lea smirked.