Blind Date (Desy Smut)

This one-shot came from cheryontop-blog.tumblr.com, but I made a few arrangements to make it fit for the main couple: Desy (Demi/Jesy).

"Why'd you set me up on this blind date anyway? No offence, but most of your friends aren't really my type of people."

"Because, Demz," Ariana explained, fixing the older girl's bow in her hair. "You need to get out there and live instead of staying in your flat with your cat all the time. Play with another pussy for a change."

"Ariana!" Demi blushed, smacking her friend on the arm. Ariana just smirked at her.

Demi's curiosity won out, "If you're seriously making me do this, at least tell me what she's like."

"You'll see." Ariana's smirk widened.

"What does she look like, then?"

"Tall, well taller than you, but that doesn't take much, does it Sonny?" Ariana playfully squeezed Demi's cheek, Demi responding by smacking her hand away and glaring, moving to add a final layer of mascara, gesturing for Ariana to continue.

"She's got green eyes, like really green, and ginger hair. Her legs could almost rival mine."

"Gee, why don't you just go out with her yourself, Ari?"

Ariana snorted, "Hell no. She's not my type. While she looks amazing in leather..." She trailed off, getting lost in thought.

Demi waved her arm in front of her face. "Yeah, hi. If you're just going to drool over Camila, you can go."

Ariana huffed dramatically, "Fine, be that way." She gathered her stuff and moved towards the door, "Have fun on your date. Don't do anything I wouldn't do."

"So I can do anything, then?"

The Italian girl just flipped her off as she exited the room, going down the stairs.

"Use protection!" Was the last thing Demi heard before the front door slammed.

Demi looked at her watch for the fifth time, sighing and glancing around the restaurant. Her date was twenty minutes late. She'd already texted Ariana, who was as helpful as ever.

'Good things come to those who wait, Demz. Now fuck off, I'm busy ;)'

After another few minutes, Demi was giving up and about to leave. As she stood from the booth, however, her body collided with another.

Demi stumbled back, "Oh, sor-"

"You Demi?"

Demi just nodded, finally looking at the girl, and wow, she was gorgeous. Long ginger hair down and loose, black converse, dark blue skinny jeans, and a black singlet topped off with a leather jacket. And those eyes, Ariana wasn't lying, they were 'like really green'. Demi was snapped out of her oogling when the other girl slid into the other side of the booth, raising an eyebrow at her.

"Yeah, I'm Demi, and you are?" She asked politely, returning to her previous seat, resetting her handbag next to her.

"Jesy."

"Nice to meet you," Demi smiled, deciding it was best to ignore the fact that the girl was nearly half an hour late.

Jesy just nodded at her, grabbing the menu from the middle of the table. "What's good here?"

"I-I don't know, I've never been here before either?"

"Hmm." Was all Jesy replied, before raising her hand high in the air and clicking her fingers loudly. "Oi! Waiter!"