Cuddling Moments (Perrilea Fluff)

Plot: While on tour, Lea wanted nothing more than to cuddle and sleep with her girlfriend Perrie. But her bandmates and friends, mainly the mean, bossy, tsundere Jesy, keep banning her from doing it.

A/N: There will be some Jeslea clashing.

Lea was so frustrated. She wanted to just cuddle and sleep with her girlfriend Perrie. But the other girls won't allow her to do it, especially not the most meanest and bossiest Jesy Nelson. Lea wanted to tell her that it's a free country and she can do what she wants.

The girls are currently on their Rewind Tour. And right now, they are at their tour bus riding to their next destination.

Lea walked over to where the other girls are. Lea waved hello to them, who waved back. Lea and Jesy just glared at each other, mostly because Jesy hates sexy times from her friends, and Lea hates when Jesy stops her from her sexy times with Perrie.

Perrie squealed excitedly when she saw her, and opened her arms. Lea chuckled and kissed her softly while hugging each other. The girls pretended to be sick from their cuteness while Jesy just scoffed, "Cut the sex!"

After they finished, Lea and Perrie just rolled her eyes at Jesy.

"Seriously! I don't want any sexy moments." Jesy growled while glaring at the couple.

The oldest girl growled back at Jesy and strangled her collar. "Look girl, you may be the mom of your band, but I'm the oldest here. And you can't tell me what to do. You should be happy to have me and Perrie date. Besides, you got Demi. So why don't you just mind your own beeswax?" Lea asked with a smirk on her face, making the rest of the girls laugh.

Jesy looked like she's about to explode, but Demi rubbed her back making her calm by her touch. Demi is the only person to tame Jesy.

Lea led Perrie to their private room and locked the door. She laid her girlfriend on a bunk bed.

"I love you so much." Lea said kissing her girlfriend's neck.

"I love you too." Perrie said while moaning.

Lea kissed her again, and their heads are very close together.

"I feel sorry for Jesy, though." Perrie said. "She always gets jealous over every single couple."

"I know. At least it's just us two." Lea said.

"I HOPE YOU BITCHES AREN'T FUCKING IN THERE!"

"Oh my fucking god! Keep going, Perrie!" Lea pretended to moan, and laughed when a now furious Jesy threw the curtain open and glared at the couple.

"OUT!" Jesy roughly scooped Lea up from Perrie's bunk, and threw her into her own bunk.

"Rude." Lea grumbled at Jesy, who rolled her eyes at her.

"Maybe you should try to eat, Jes. You're too angry when you're hungry." The girls burst out laughing.

Jesy grumbled and stormed off to the living room, but not before Demi kissed Jesy to make her feel much better. Jesy smiled at her as the two went into the living room.

Lea quickly went back to Perrie's bunk bed.

The two smiled and kissed one more time, enjoying their cuddling moments.

I know it sucks a bit, but I hope you all like this story.

Please rest and review, and stay tuned for the next chapter! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤