I Want You Now (Desy)

Plot: Demi wants to admit her feelings to Jesy, but she doesn't have the heart to. Will her bandmates and friends help her?

One day at the mall, the girls are relaxing and chilling with each other at the food court. Demi couldn't help but smile at Jesy, who already looked beautiful in her eyes.

"Hey guys, I'm getting some food! What do you guys want?" Perrie asked.

Everyone ordered what they want.

"I'll come with you, Pez, since you want everything of each." Lea chuckled as she went with her girlfriend.

"What's wrong, Demi?" Leigh-Anne asked.

Demi opened her mouth, but closed it. The girls already knew what happened.

"It's about Jesy, huh?" Jade questioned.

Demi nodded. "I really want to admit her feelings to Jesy, but I'm scared if she won't have the same feelings."

"Don't worry, Demz. Be strong, and admit it." Ariana smiled.

"She will love you back, I promise." Camila agreed.

The Texan girl smiled. "Thanks, guys."

The food came, and the girls dug in. "Hey, Jesy." Demi said.

"Yeah?" Jesy asked.

"I just wanna say that... I have a crush on you since the day we met." The Texan girl admitted.

That made the Essex girl smile. "You don't know how long I've been waiting for you to say that. I'm in love with you too."

The two smiled at each other and shared a long sweet passionate kiss. The girls clapped for the new couple.

"I love you." Demi whispered.

"I love you too." Jesy whispered back.

And with that, the two girls enjoyed their lunch with their friends.

Hope you all like this one-shot story.

Please rest and review, and stay tuned for the next chapter! 💖💖💖💖