Friendly Competition 2 (All)

Plot: The girls of Dream Star and Little Mix lead the audience in another game of "Friendly Competition".

The Dream Star and Little Mix girls are waving at the audience.

"How's everyone doing tonight?" Perrie asked the audience, who cheered very loud. "I was wondering if you wanna play a little game of "Friendly Competition"." The audience cheered again. "Okay, so here's what we're gonna do: We're gonna divide the whole stage in half with four people on each side. Me and my bandmates will lead this side while the Dream Star girls lead the other side. So it's this team vs. the other team."

"Hey, if there's one thing you should know, our side's totally gonna win. Cause we have lots more experience than you." Camila smirked.

"Very funny, huh?" Jesy laughed.

"Well, why don't we go first?" Ariana asked.

"Alright, go ahead." Perrie said.

"Okay, everyone on this side, on three, we want you to scream as loudly as you can. Ready? Okay!" Ariana said.

"One, two, three!" The Dream Star girls yelled, making the audience cheer very loud.

"How do you like that?" Camila winked.

"We'll just see about that." Jesy smiled cheekily. "Alright everyone on our side, on three, we want you to scream much louder than the other side, and blow their ears away. Ready? Here we go!"

"One, two, three!" The Little Mix girls yelled, making the audience cheer louder than the other side.

"Game over! Let's sing!" Perrie gushed as the Dream Star and Little Mix girls began to sing another song.

Hope you all like this one-shot story much as I do.

Please rest and review, and stay tuned for the next chapter! ❤❤❤❤💗💗💗💗💖💖💖💖