Rockstar Dreams (Camriana/Perrilea Smut)

Here is another one-shot dedicated to PoisonIvysKiss. This is an AU fanfiction one-shot story in which Dream Star and Little Mix are a rock band called the Dreaming Mixers with Perrie as the lead vocalist, Lea as the background/temporary lead vocalist, Ariana as the drummer, Camila as the lead guitarist, Jade as the rhythm guitarist, Demi as the keytarist, Leigh-Anne as the keyboardist, and Jesy as the bassist. Also, they all have different personalities (Ariana: almost like Cat Valentine from Victorious but OOC and not bipolar, Camila: badass, but nerdy tomboy, Lea: rebel schoolgirl like Rachel Berry from Glee, Demi: friendly and intelligent, Perrie: mean biker girl, Jesy: punk-ish girly girl, Leigh-Anne: sporty tomboy, Jade: preppy cheerleader). Somehow after the performance, Ariana and Camila were going at it, and so are Lea and Perrie.

One night before the gig at the Power Club, Ariana was at the living room of the girls' house, talking to her best friend Lea about her female crush.

"I'm telling you, Lea." Ariana said in her fangirl mode. "I have a huge crush on Camila since childhood."

"Well you think that's cool?" Lea asked. "Then you should hear about my crush on Perrie. She's hot."

Ariana and Lea giggled together. Suddenly, Jesy, as her bandmates called her "The Bossy Goth", walked passed them.

"Please quit talking about romance. You're making me sick." Jesy said in her tsundere mode.

The two just blew a raspberry at her. "Put a lid on it." Lea argued. Jesy just rolled her eyes and left mumbling, "I hate children."

"I heard that!" The older girl barked. The ginger head replied by holding her middle finger at her as she walked away to her bedroom to get some shut-eye.

"You know, that was a bit harsh." Ariana stated.

"I'm sorry, it's just that Jesy is getting on my nerves." Lea grumbled. It's true because Lea and Jesy are true rivals. Since Lea is a rebel schoolgirl and Jesy is a punk-ish girly girl, they would always clash against each other by pissing each other off. Lea is really the oldest and the "leader" of them all, but Jesy acts more of a leader-type than her. So they would usually fight a lot.

"Calm down, LeLe. I know Jesy, she is a tsundere. But she will warm up soon." Ariana said with a goofy smile. Lea started laughing after that.

"Guess you're right." She smirked.

Camila and Perrie walked into the living room, looking beautiful to the two Italian girls already. They saw the two girls drooling over them, and they couldn't help but smirk. It's obvious that they have crushes on each other.

Camila walked over to Ariana and said, "Keep your mouth shut, honey. You'll catch flies that way." Ariana immediately complied.

"That goes to you too." Perrie said to Lea, who immediately stopped drooling as well.

"Sorry, we just couldn't get over the fact that you two are so hot." Lea smirked.

Camila and Perrie just chuckled.

Demi, Leigh-Anne and Jade just watched the scene.

"Damn, this is like the millionth time in a week Ariana and Lea are crushing over Camila and Perrie." Leigh-Anne commented sarcastically while crossing her arms.

"Chillax, Leigh. Besides, it's obvious that they all have crushes on each other." Jade assured.

"Yeah." Demi smiled. "Ariana and Camila love each other, and so do Lea and Perrie. I'm sure they will admit their feelings for each other sometime."

"I guess so." Leigh-Anne smirked. "Can't wait for our gig tomorrow night."

The next evening, the gig at the club is finally here. The whole band dressed in their best outfits for the performance.