Crying Helps (Jeslea)

Plot: When Jesy saw a lot of hateful comments about herself on Twitter, a familiar New Yorker tried to console her.

A/N: It's been a while since I wrote a Jeslea one-shot.

One day, Jesy Nelson was in her bedroom crying in her bed. She has been on her laptop on Twitter, and saw hateful comments about herself. Some known as: loser, freak, fat, anything really bad. All she wants is to get away from this damn world.

"Jes?" A voice asked. She looked up to see her girlfriend Lea Michele.

"Lea?" She asked.

Lea nodded. She already saw the comments on Twitter.

"I can see that you have been cyberbullied. Just let it all out." She whispered.

Jesy couldn't hold in her tears anymore. She hugged her girlfriend and sobbed on her chest. Lea hugged her back and whispered soothing words to her.

After a few moments, Jesy stopped crying and smiled.

"I feel better already now you're here with me." She said.

Lea smiled back and kissed her. "Crying always helps."

The two girls connected their lips for a very passionate kiss as they rest in Jesy's bed.

"Thank you so much for everything." Jesy smiled. "I love you."

"No problem. And I love you too." Lea smiled back.

Jesy is extremely better. With her girlfriend by her side, no hateful comments will ever hurt her anymore.

Hope you all like this one-shot story.

Please rest and review, and stay tuned for the next chapter! 💖💖💖💖💖