Asian Tour (Dream Star) (Request)

Plot: Dream Star is performing their most hit singles over Asian.

Requested by JosephBevacqua.

Songs: Don't Wanna Dance Alone (Fifth Harmony Cover) by Dream Star; Said Too Much (Jessie J Cover) by Dream Star; Eastside (Benny Blanco, Halsey and Khaild Cover) by Four of Diamonds

The Dream Star girls are in Japan performing for millions of fans.

"How's everyone doing tonight?" Camila asked the audience, who cheered very loud. "Okay, okay. I was wondering, do you guys wanna play a little game of "Friendly Competition"?" The Cuban asked. The audience cheered again.

Camila giggled. "Alright, so... Actually, Lea, why don't you do the honors?" She asked Lea, who laughed.

"Alright, sure." The older Italian girl replied with a smile before turning to the audience. "So, here's how we're gonna play: Before we start the game, we're gonna divide the whole stage in half." Lea pretended to do karate on the stage. "Now, Camila and I are going to lead this side of the stage, while Demi and Ariana will lead the other."

"Just to be clear, our side's totally gonna win." Demi smirked.

"Whatever." Lea smirked back.

"Well, how about you two go first?" Ariana asked.

"Okay then." Camila replied. "Alright everyone on our side, on three, we want you to scream as loudly as you can to beat all girls who cry. Here we go!"

"One, two, three!" Lea and Camila yelled, making the audience in their side scream as loudly as they can.

"Well, what do you think?" Camila smirked.

"Well, we'll just see about that." Ariana smirked. "Alright everyone on our side, on three, we want you to scream as loudly as they can, way more than the other girls' side. Are you ready?"

"One, two, three!" Ariana and Demi shouted, making the audience in their side scream as loudly as they can, more than the other side.

"Alright, game's over. Our first song is Don't Wanna Dance Alone. Let's go!" Camila cheered as the girls began to sing.

Lea:

Callin' all my girls
There's an SOS tonight, let's have some fun, yeah
One hundred percent
Every single trace of my weekdays are gone, yeah

Ariana:

There's gotta be a million faces up in this room, room
But the only one who gets my attention is you, you

Dream Star (Camila):

I got my best on, and I feel like dancin'
All night long, nothin's gonna stop me
You're what I want, so baby, come and get me
'Cause I don't wanna dance alone

(Oh, it's been) so long, thinkin' 'bout the feelin'
Of your arms wrapped around my body
That's what I want, so baby, come and get me
'Cause I don't wanna dance alone

Camila:

Out on the floor
I can feel you starin' at me across the room, oh
What ya waitin' for?
All I want is you, so come and make your move, oh-ooh

Demi (with Dream Star):

I see a million silhouettes dancin' in this room, ro-oom
I wanna be the one who gets the attention (from yo-o-o-o-ou) (Camila: Oh!)

Dream Star (Camila):

I got my best on, and I feel like dancin'
All night long, nothin's gonna stop me
You're what I want, so baby, come and get me
'Cause I don't wanna dance alone