Friends Indeed (Leana Friendship)

Plot: Ariana and Lea decided to have a sleepover.

One night, Ariana and Lea were walking home after a long day of recording songs for Dream Star's third album.

"I am so tired." Ariana said. "I just wanna go home and take a rest."

"You and me both." Lea agreed.

When they arrived at the mansion, they rested on the couch.

You see, Ariana and Lea are like the best of friends. Ever since childhood, the two girls are unstoppable. They always take care of each other.

"Should we order dinner now?" Ariana asked.

"Okay." Lea replied. They both wanted Chinese food, so Lea will be the one ordering and paying.

While the girls were eating, they talked about their amazing moments together.

"You know, Ari, you're one of the most cutest girls in the world." Lea smiled.

Ariana smiled back and giggled. "Thanks, LeLe."

After they finished, they decided to watch a movie. Ariana wanted to watch the new SpongeBob movie, so Lea decided to watch it with her.

They have a wonderful time, laughing at the funny parts, getting excited when seeing SpongeBob and his friends as superheroes, and singing along to the ending songs.

After they finished the movie, the two girls got ready for bed.

"Good night, Lea." Ariana said.

"Night, Ariana." Lea replied.

The two cuddled together with smiles on their faces and fell asleep. They are both truly friends indeed.

Hope you all like this one-shot story, especially Leana.

Please rest and review, and stay tuned for the next chapter! ❤💗💖