How It All Begin (All) (Request)

Requested by JosephBevacqua, who wanted a shot where the Dream Star girls turned into kids again. But I decided against it and changed the plot.

Plot: The Dream Star girls and the Little Mix girls took care of each other through the years. In this shot, they are all childhood friends who all went to the X-Factor.

Eight 10-year-old girls are at the park talking with each other.

"Hey guys?" Ariana asked innocently.

"Yeah?" The rest of the girls asked.

"When I grow up, I wanna become a singer." Ariana said.

"Yeah, me too." Jade smiled.

The rest of the girls agreed.

Four years later, they were auditioning for the X-Factor, American for Ariana, Lea, Demi and Camila, and British for Jade, Perrie, Jesy and Leigh-Anne. Suddenly, they didn't make it the Judge's Houses. They were devastated.

"I want the following people to come backstage: Ariana Grande, Camila Cabello, Lea Michele, Demi Lovato, Perrie Edwards, Jesy Nelson, Leigh-Anne Pinnock and Jade Thirlwall." The director said.

The eight girls are backstage and hugged each other.

"Do you girls think you can work together?" Kelly asked Ariana and her group, who nodded.

"How about you girls?" Tulisa asked her niece and her group, who nodded.

"Congrats!" Kelly said with a smile.

"You're in the Judge's Houses!" Tulisa added.

All of the girls squealed excitedly.

As the girls were made in two girl groups; Star4 and Rhythmix (later renamed Dream Star and Little Mix), they gave everything they got until Dream Star won the American X-Factor and Little Mix won the British X-Factor.

The two bands were living large. Dream Star just released their new album "Stars Aligned" while Little Mix released their new album "Glory Days". They even made a lot of collaborations together.

They are the greatest friends in the world.

Couple rumors were made about the group; Camriana, Perrilea, Desy and Leighade. But that's okay, they admitted their crushes on each other and started dating.

Eight 18-year-old singers are at the park talking with each other happily.

"You guys remember the moment eight years ago?" Jesy asked.

"Yeah." Perrie smiled.

"We sure had those great moments." Leigh-Anne chuckled.

"Yes, we did." Lea smirked.

"I wouldn't miss everything for the world." Demi said with a smile.

"Neither am I." Camila smiled back.

"I'm so glad to have best friends like you guys." Jade said.

"I wouldn't replace you all, ever." Ariana said sincerely.

The girls share a group hug as they went home together. I honestly never imagine they've would get this far. They really are victorious friends.

So, how do you like this one-shot story?

Please rest and review, and stay tuned for the next chapter! 💖💖💖💖💖