Our Moms Are In Love (Allea)

Plot: Lea and Ally are in love with each other since Dream Star and Fifth Harmony first met. They started dating by that time. The others started teasing them, saying that their "moms" are in love.

One day at the mansion, the girls of Dream Star and Little Mix were relaxing as usual. Suddenly, the doorbell rang.

"Eeep! She's here!" Lea squealed excitedly, which is different about her.

"Who's here?" Jesy asked confused.

Lea opened the door to reveal a familiar short blonde.

"Ally!" Lea said.

"Lea!" Ally said.

The two tackled each other in a hug, and then kissed each other passionately. The others watched in awe.

"Uh, hello? We're still here." Lauren said.

"Oh, sorry." Lea and Ally blushed.

The Fifth Harmony girls went inside the house.

"So our moms are really in love with each other?" Perrie smirked.

All of the girls started teasing them, calling them "moms". Well let's face it, they are the oldest in their respective girl groups.

"I guess we're pretty much the moms, huh?" Lea smiled at her beloved girlfriend.

"I guess so." Ally smiled back.

Lea and Ally kissed passionately with smiles on their faces while the girls awed at the moment.

Those two are very beautiful together, huh?

Sorry if this is short, but I hope you all like this one-shot story.

Please rest and review, and stay tuned for the next chapter! 💖💖💖💖💖