Our Mother, the Star (All Friendship)

Plot: The eight girls are sisters whose mother died and somehow managed to get over it. Camila and Perrie, the youngest twins, drew a picture of the girls with their mother, which brought back memories. The two twins reminds them that their mother is a star, and will look out for them.

A/N: Each Dream Star member is a twin sister to their Little Mix counterpart.

Lea and Jesy: 19

Demi and Leigh-Anne: 17

Ariana and Jade: 15

Camila and Perrie: 13

One day, two 13-year-old twins named Camila and Perrie walked back home after a long day of school.

"That was awesome. I love school." Camila said cheerfully.

"Easy for you to say. You always love school." Perrie joked. Camila laughed blowing a raspberry at her older twin sister.

"Hey girls, how ya doin'?" Ariana asked walking over to the younger girls.

"Good." The two replied innocently.

"Great!" Ariana said happily. "Come to the kitchen. Jade's making lunch."

Camila and Perrie nodded and happily skipped to the kitchen where Jade is cooking lunch for her sisters.

"Hope you girls are hungry." Jade said giving the lunch to Camila and Perrie.

"Thanks, Jadey." Camila and Perrie replied with a smile. Jade smiled back.

"Me and Mila wanna show you guys something! Be right back." Perrie said walking out of the kitchen to get something out of her bookbag.

Then, Lea, Jesy, Demi and Leigh-Anne walked inside the kitchen.

"Hey, LeLe." Camila said hugging Lea, who sat next to her.

"Hey, little sis." Lea said hugging her back.

"Where's Perrie?" Jesy asked.

"Oh, she went to find something in her bookbag. She wanted to show me and Jade something she and Camila made, probably because we're their favorite sisters." Ariana said cheekily.

"Yeah, guys. Try to take some notes on how to get your little sisters to like you guys." Jade teased with a wink.

Before Jesy could even object, Perrie came back with a drawing.

"Hey, Mila. I'm back." Perrie said.

"Good! Check this out, guys." Camila said to her older sisters.

The two showed a drawing with eight girls and a shiny star.

"Aw, that's so sweet." Jesy smiled.

"Yeah. Who are the girls on the picture?" Lea asked.

"It's all of us sisters: Me, Perrie, Ariana, Jade, Demi, Leigh-Anne, Jesy and Lea. And of course, our mom." Camila said pointing at every girl in the picture.

"Wait, where is our mom?" Ariana asked.

"Right there." Perrie replied pointing at the star.

Lea, Jesy, Ariana and Jade somehow felt memories with their mother coming back to their minds.

"Are you sure? That's our mom?" Jade asked surprised.

"Yep. Pez and I always believe that our mom is a shining star." Camila explained. "Even if she's gone, she's still at the sky looking out for all of us."

The girls couldn't believe that their 13-year-old twin sisters still remember about their mother.

Suddenly, they heard sniffles. They turned around to see Demi and Leigh-Anne crying a bit, both deeply emotional about the touchy subject, even though it's only a year.

"Hey, Demz, Leigh. What's wrong?" Perrie asked confused.

"Yeah. Mom wouldn't want you two to be sad." Camila said.

Demi and Leigh-Anne looked at their youngest sisters and hugged them, despite the two being very tall for their age.

"I guess you two are right. Mom would never wanna see any of us be sad." Leigh-Anne smiled back at the youngest girls.

"Leigh and I just remember something our mom said. She said that you two are like an inspiration to her. To all of us." Demi smiled at Camila and Perrie.

Camila and Perrie smiled back at the two, and then at each other.

"Even though our mother died, we're still sisters and we'll still stick together no matter what." Perrie said.

"And that's what really matters." Camila added.

"Sisters forever." The eight sisters get into a group hug and went to finish with their lunch.

The girls will always have their mother in their hearts, thanks to Camila and Perrie.

Hope you all like this sisterly one-shot.

Please rest and review, and stay tuned for the next chapter! 😉