She Loves Control (Perrilea/Desy) (Request)

Plot: Perrie and Jesy are childhood friends who are most popular, yet nicest girls in school, while Lea and Demi are sisters who are known as the nobodies. The nobody pair has been bullied by the head cheerleader/most meanest girl in school, Betsy Hart, which the popular pair hate with a burning passion. What happens when the popular pair saw the nobodies perform and fell in love with them?

Song: She Loves Control by Camila Cabello

Requested by OnonArthur, who gave me this idea.

One day at South Shields High School, Perrie and Jesy were at the lockers talking to each other. Then suddenly, they saw the most popular, yet meanest girl in school, Betsy Hart, bullying two teenage girls. One is older with long brunette hair with mocha eyes while the other is younger with long ravenette hair with dark brown eyes.

Perrie and Jesy got angry and went to the scene.

"Hey, what the hell do you think you're doing to those girls?" Perrie yelled.

"Oh, you mean the nobodies?" Betsy scoffed. "Well, apparently they need to be bullied. They're nothing but fat, ugly, slutty, stinky, dumb and nerdy ass bitches."

What Betsy said made the nobodies about to cry.

"Don't you dare talk crap about those girls!" Jesy growled. "They are very nice, and you just treated her like shit. What do they ever do to you?"

"That's right!" Perrie growled as well. "You're the fucking asshole for making those two poor girls upset. And if someone's the most fattest, ugliest, sluttiest, stinkiest, dumbest and dorkiest bitch in this school, it should be you."

The whole school roared at the mean girl. For the first time in months, Betsy was scared, her reputation completely broken. Even the principal was angry at her.

"Betsy Hart, I knew you were up to no good!" The principal roared at Betsy. She looked at the popular pair and smiled at them.

"You two did the right thing to stand up to her." The principal said. "Thank you."

"No prob." Perrie and Jesy smiled back.

"As for you, young lady, you are expelled from school for life, and I called your parents, they said you're grounded for life." The principal said to Betsy.

"NOOOO!" Betsy screeched as she was dragged away to the principal's office, making everyone clap happily.

Perrie and Jesy looked at the poor girls sobbing. They went over to comfort them. "It's okay, girls." Perrie whispered as she wiped the brunette girl's eyes.

"It's all over now." Jesy soothed while kissing the ravenette girl's forehead.

"Thanks." The two girls said with short smiles.

"My name is Perrie, and this is Jesy." Perrie introduced herself and Jesy. "And you are?"

"Hi, I'm Lea, and this is my sister Demi." The brunette girl now known as Lea said.

"Thanks for saving us again." Demi added.

"No problem. If you ever need help, call us." Jesy said as she and Perrie walked away.

The two sisters watched the popular pair walked away with dreary sighs.

Later after school, Lea and Demi are at the park talking about their encounter with Perrie and Jesy.

"Those girls we met are so beautiful, especially the blonde." Lea said. "I really like her."

"Well I like the ginger head the most." Demi said. "She's so strong and proud."

"Hey, sis. I just realized something about Perrie." Lea said.

"What is it?" Demi asked curiously.

"Well, I don't know about you, but listen to this." Lea said as she started singing a song that comes to her mind.

Lea:

Cold, 'cause she has been here before
She doesn't cry anymore, no lookin' back
No, she doesn't go to the bar
Too many lovers, she's scarred, and they want her back

She loves control, she wants it her way
And there's no way she'll ever stay unless you give it up
She loves control, she wants it her way
And all it takes is just one taste, you wanna give it up

"Yeah, that's the same thing I found about Jesy." Demi agreed as she joined in.

Demi:

Bold, you know she lives for the thrill
You know she lusts for the kill, so they won't come back
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no
Don't, don't you try taming the storm
Don't say you haven't been warned (Oh)
'Cause she won't like that, like that

Lea and Demi:

'Cause she loves control, she wants it her way
And there's no way she'll ever stay unless you give it up
She loves control, she wants it her way
And all it takes is just one taste, you wanna give it up
(Give it up, give it up for love)

Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, she loves control (Control, hey)
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, she loves control (Control, hey)

Perrie and Jesy were walking through the park when the two girls from earlier singing. That made them realized something. They have huge crushes on the nobodies all along.

Demi:

Say what you want
But the way she kills you makes you feel alive
And you know that it feels right

Lea and Demi:

'Cause she loves control, she wants it her way
And there's no way she'll ever stay unless you give it up
She loves control, she wants it her way
And all it takes is just one taste, you wanna give it up
(Give it up, give it up for love)

Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, she loves control (Control, hey)
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, she loves control (Control, hey)

Control, hey!

"Hey girls." Jesy said, startling the sisters a bit.

"I guess you heard everything." Demi blushed.

"Yeah, we did." Jesy blushed as well.

"And we have a crush on you guys. We wanted to protect you no matter what." Perrie admitted.

"Well, thanks guys. We have a crush on you too." Lea smiled.

Lea kissed Perrie while Demi kissed Jesy.

"We love you, our nerdy girls." Perrie and Jesy teased.

"We love you too, our popular girls." Lea and Demi teased back as they kissed again.

Well, I know it sucks a bit, but I hope you all like this one-shot story anyway.

A big thanks to OnonArthur for giving me this request.

Please rest and review, and stay tuned for the next chapter! 💗💗💗💗