We'll Be There (All Friendship)

Of course, you all remembered my Little Harmony one-shot. I changed the story a bit to have the Dream Star girls in with the Little Mix girls. Hope you all like it! 😉

One day in the mansion, Perrie Edwards was crying her heart out because her boyfriend, or should I say ex-boyfriend Zayn Malik had cheated on her with another girl, which led to a horribly huge fight and breakup. Because of that, she has been in a depression state.

She was laying down in her bed, not wanting to be in the real world. Then suddenly, she heard a knock on my door.

"Hello? Perrie, are you there?" She heard a voice asked.

"Can we please come in?" Another voice asked.

"No! Just go away!" Perrie sobbed, not bothering to look up.

"Come on! We just want to know what's wrong." A third voice said.

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" The blonde screeched furiously as she started crying and hyperventilating.

"No. We're not leaving until we find out what we need to know." The first voice said in a firm voice. "I can hear it in your voice, and I just know there's something wrong with you."

Perrie looked up at the door and sighed, knowing Camila was right. She is totally not okay, and she doesn't want her friends to be suspicious.

"Alright, come in." She choked. The door opened to reveal the rest of the Little Mix girls: Jade, Jesy and Leigh-Anne, with the Dream Star girls: Ariana, Lea, Demi and Camila. They all walked over to the crying blonde and comforted her.

"Aw, Perrie, please don't cry." Ariana said while hugging Perrie.

"Yeah, tell us why you're upset." Lea said.

"I just wanna be alone, please." Perrie cried.

"Oh, come on, Perrie. We just want to know what's wrong so we can help you." Demi said sincerely.

"I don't want any help." Perrie said defiantly.

"Perrie, look at yourself!" Leigh-Anne said. "You've been crying for the past few days. And you haven't even been to any of our recording sessions."

"Yeah." Jade agreed. "Our manager is expecting us to release our new collaboration album The Girls Are Back somehow this year."

"We really care about you, Pez. And we just want our best friend back." Jesy said.

"I-I-I..." Perrie couldn't finished her sentence because she was hyperventilating even more.

Camila immediately hugged her tightly. "Perrie. Babe, just calm down and take long, slow deep breaths."

Perrie looked up at her friend (whom she considered as a younger sister to her), and immediately nodded. She did as she was told. After a few moments, her breathing was normal, but her tears are still falling rapidly.

"It's gonna be okay, Pez." Camila kissed her forehead gently while rubbing her back. After that, Perrie was calm.

"Okay, I'm calm now. Thanks guys." Perrie said softly, and her friends smiled.

"Good. Now that you're calm down, you can tell us what's going on." Camila said.

"Don't worry, we can trust you." Jade added.

Perrie sighed. "A few days ago, when I went to visit Zayn, I suddenly heard a noise from his bedroom. As I got there, I couldn't believe what I just saw in front of me. I saw Zayn making out with some other girl. Then Zayn and I had a huge fight, and I broke up with him right there and then. Zayn got really angry and told me that I'm nothing but a fucking dumb blonde bitch who knows nothing about him. I was now crying and ran away back home, and you girls already know the rest." She stated before crying again.

All the girls couldn't believe what Perrie told them, and felt terrible for their friend. They would tell her that Zayn is a bastard and she deserves more better, but they knew words won't help stop the pain. So they just comfort her until she feels better.

"Don't worry, Perrie. I'm sure things will get better soon." Camila said and kissed her forehead again.

Perrie smiled and was much better now. "Thanks guys."

She then remembered something. "Hey guys, do you remember the time we sang These Four Walls for our debut album?"

The girls chuckled and nodded.

"Can we please sing it again?" Perrie asked with puppy dog eyes.

The girls nodded. "Sure, Pez. For you." Camila smiled.

Jade:

I feel so numb, starin' at the shower wall
It's begun, the feeling that the end has come

Ariana:

And now the water's cold
I tried to eat today, but the lump in my throat got in the way

Demi:

In this time, I've lost all sense of pride
I've called a hundred times
If I hear your voice, I'll be fine

Jesy:

And I, I can't come alive, I want the room to take me under
'Cause I can't help, but wonder what if I had one more night for goodbye?
If you're not here to turn the lights off, I can't sleep
These four walls and me...

Camila:

I lay in bed, can't seem to leave your side
Your pillow's wet from all these tears I've cried

Leigh-Anne:

I won't say goodbye
I tried to smile today, then I realised there's no point anyway

Lea:

In this time, I've lost all sense of pride
I've called a thousand times
If I hear your voice, I'll be fine

Perrie:

And I, I can't come alive, I want the room to take me under
'Cause I can't help, but wonder what if I had one more night for goodbye?
If you're not here to turn the lights off, I can't sleep
These four walls and me...

Dream Star and Little Mix (Perrie):

Oh-oh-oh-oh-ooh... (Oh woah, and I!)

And I, I can't come alive (Can't come alive, oh!), I want the room to take me under
'Cause I can't help, but (with Perrie: wonder what if I!) had one more night for goodbye?
If you're not here to turn the lights off, I can't sleep...

Jesy:

These four walls and me...

After the girls finished singing, they all gathered in a huge group hug.

"I love you girls." Perrie whispered while hugging.

"We love you too, Perrie." The rest of the girls whispered back.

Perrie is so glad to have friends/bandmates like them, and her life couldn't be any better.

The End.

Hope you all like this version of the one-shot better than the original.

Please rest and review, and stay tuned for the next chapter! 😉