Enemies to Lovers (Camriana) (Request)

Plot: An AU shot where Ariana is a cheerleader and Camila is a biker girl. The two are sworn enemies. They used to be good friends until a fallout before they started high school and transformed into different people. What happens when the two met again in high school? Will sparks fly between the two?

Requested by OnonArthur, who gave me this idea.

One day at South Shields High School, Ariana was practicing her cheerleading skills with her friends Jade and Leigh-Anne. After a few moments, they got tired and decided to stop for now.

"Later guys!" Ariana waved as she walked back inside the school.

Suddenly, she bumped into another girl. When she looked up, she saw a familiar Cuban girl wearing black clothes.

"Oh, it's you." Ariana said annoyed.

"Well, nice to see you again. Not." Camila scoffed.

You see, the two girls are sworn enemies. They used to be the bestest friends ever, until they had a huge fallout. The two glared at each other.

"It's been a while." Ariana muttered.

"I know." Camila murmured. "Anyway, I'm gonna go to the library."

"Yeah, see ya." Ariana said as she and Camila walked away from each other.

Both started to get this feeling that they know each other before, but they don't know why.

Later that night at home, Ariana was looking at her scrapbook. Then she saw it, a picture of her and Camila at the beach when they were 13, smiling together. Camila was at home reading her scrapbook as well. Suddenly, she saw the same picture.

As the two looked at the picture, memories slowly flooded their minds. Before Ariana turned into a cheerleader, she used to be a kind and caring girl who loves cooking. And before Camila turned into a biker girl, she used to be a sweet and funny girl who is surprisingly smart. The two make the perfect pair. But since the fallout, Ariana wishes Camila would stand up for herself, and Camila wishes Ariana would be less introverted. That's how they became enemies.

Ariana and Camila both have tears streaming down their faces. Neither of them can believe they ruined their own friendship. They need to work this out now.

Camila arrived at Ariana's home, and knocked on the door. Ariana opened the door to see her. The two blushed hard as they saw each other.

"Before you asked why I'm here, I just wanna say... I'm sorry for everything." Camila said. "I didn't mean to tell you that you're too introverted. I just miss us, the old us. I just want everything back to normal."

"Well, I'm sorry too. I didn't mean to tell you that you never stood up for yourself. And I want our friendship too." Ariana replied.

Ariana let Camila inside, and the two smiled at each other for the first time in a while.

"I think you're beautiful just the way you are." Ariana smiled.

"I think you're beautiful in your old way too." Camila smiled back.

Then without hesitation, Ariana cupped the Cuban's face and captured her lips for a very passionate kiss. Camila immediately kissed her back. They were in love with each other for so long.

They then went upstairs to take a shower and get dressed into their old PJs.

"I love you, my Italian queen." Camila teased.

"I love you too, my Cuban queen." Ariana teased.

"Should we order dinner now?" Camila asked.

"Yeah, but what?" Ariana asked.

Suddenly, they both smirked. "Pizza!" They both laughed.

Finally, the two girls have their friendship back. Falling out from each other will not stop their friendship, or even their relationship.

The End.

Well, I hope you all like this new one-shot. Sorry if it sucks.

A big thanks to OnonArthur for giving me this request.

Please rest and review, and stay tuned for the next chapter! 💗💗💗💗💗