Bad Reputation

We're all laughing watching Coach's physical video. Finn walks in and stand behind me and Mercedes as he asks what we're watching.

"You Guys aren't watching the video of me falling off stage at my first tinytots beauty pageant are you?" Rachel asks as her and Jesse walk in.

"That was carrot top funny compared to this comedic tour de force." Kurt laughs out.

"That's Olivia Newton-johns "physical"." Jesse states.

"No, really?" I ask ask in mock surprise. Finn snickers and Jesse furrows his eyebrows at me. I shrug in response as he looks back to the video.

"It was pretty groundbreaking subject matter at the time, considering its depiction of fluid sexuality." Jesse adds but no ones paying attention as our eyes our locked to the horror in front of us.

"Oh my god! Wait, wait!" Mercedes laughs pointing
At Sue.

"That's not Olivia Newton-John. That's, Sue Sylvester. Where did you get this?" Finn asks surprised. I sigh and put a hand on his shoulder for a moment.

"I can tell you that I certainly did not steal it from her locked file cabinet yesterday when she sent me to her office to her hormone replacement injection during Cheerios practice." Kurt and I crack up.

"Wait, did she just do the cabbage patch?" Artie asks making you chuckle.

"I'm posting this on YouTube." Finn says maneuvering around you.

"No, wait! Do you think that's a good idea? She might kill us." Rachel cries.

"Oh, let her get a taste of some of the humiliation she puts us through." Mercedes laughs. I nod.

"She seriously deserves it. Especially after the nicknames." I say, everyone agreeing with me.

"I'm with Finn." Jesse says.

"You guys need to stop being such asses and start being bad- asses." Jesse says with a slight glare towards me. I shake it off and look at Finn as he walks to the computer.

"Ten bucks it goes viral by lunch." Finn bets. We all continue to laugh.

A glist of sorts had been posted and as I looked at it i saw I was second on the list with forty-four points. I was slightly surprised people thought I was a tramp. If I flirted with anybody it was usually mistaken for kindness and so on. I knew who I was, but who was I to deny what people thought of me. You can't stop the rumors. I shrugged and went on with my day. i knew Mr. Shue was going to say something. As we all settled down and he held up the list i knew i were right.

"Who did it?" He asked. Wow, he looked like he meant business though he still didn't look threatening. We all said nothing.

"This is serious. Principal Figgins is threatening to disband the club."

"Why are we playing this game? We all know it was Puck" Santana asks from next to me.

"Back off. I didn't do squat." Noah defends himself.

"Then why is your girlfriend first on the glist?" Tina accuses.

"And why am I last? Aside from the fact that I refused to put out for you." Rachel asks as if it's absurd. I try and hold back a snort looking down at her.

"Okay, enough! No one is accusing anyone of anything." Mr. Shue says.

"Puck, seriously, did you do it?" He adds looking annoyed.

"I said no. I'm a delinquent, sure. I like setting stuff on fire and beating up people I don't know. I own that. But I'm not a liar." Noah says looking at all of us.