Grilled Cheesus

I was at Finns house, just hanging out. I never like Finn like that and I never will. We've been friends for way too long. We decided to make grilled cheese. Mine came out perfect and I was already waiting for Finns to be done and eating my own when he finally opened his finished sandwich.

We both looked down at the sandwich in shock.

"Is that?" I asked.

"It sure looks like it." Finn simply replied. We gazed upon it.

"I'm so hungry." Finn whispered. He cut his sandwich in half. Half had possessed the face of god, The other was a mere sandwich. He quickly ate one half and then instantly walked into his bedroom. I had finished my own and decided to quietly follow him.

"Dear Grilled Cheesus, first of all, you're super delicious. Please, grilled cheesus, please let us win our first football game. It would mean so much to Artie, and I think you kind of owe it to him. I mean, you did sort of screw him in the leg department and in return, cheesy Lord, I'll make sure we honor you this week in glee club... Amen." Finn quickly finished. I chuckled.

"Do you actually think that's going to work? It's a sandwich Finn." I asked lightheartedly. He shrugged a smirk playing on his lips.

"Come to my game and find out." He responded. I looked at the sandwich and then at Finn. I was pretty religious but praying too a sandwich was a little too far. I sighed in defeat.

"Fine... I kind of have to being a Cheerio and all."

"Yes!" He cheered raising a fist. He grabbed the sandwich and wrapped it up and put it back in the fridge.

The night of his game I watched in amazement as they were actually winning. Finn wheeled Artie down the field, scoring the winning touch down. I cheered with my team and ran towards the field and hugged Artie in congratulations. Finn got up from thanking grilled cheesus and jogged over to me.

"What did I tell you?" He asked breathless. I shrugged.

"I guess you were right." I admitted.

The next day in the choir room I sat next to Kurt and Brittany when Finn raised his hand. I knew what was happening.

"Mr. Shue. I have something to say. Something happened to me, and I can't really get into it but it's shaken me to my core." Finn starts.

"Oh my god, he's coming out." Noah gasps. I look back at him and he smirks at me while I laugh.

"Why, yes, there is a man who's sort of recently come into my life, and that man is Jesus Christ." Finn announces to everyone. I look at Rachel to see her jaw basically hanging on the floor and then at Noah as he also looks at Rachel saying.

"That's way worse." Mr. Shue silently scolds him.

"And I know there's others in here who dig him too and so I thought, maybe this week, we could pay tribute to him, in music. You know, pay tribute to Jesus." Finn suggests.

"Sorry, uh, but if I wanted to sing about Jesus, I'd go to church and the reason I don't go to church is because most churches don't think very much of gay people. Or woman. Or science." Kurt complains.

"I don't see anything wrong with getting a little church up in agree." Mercedes says.

"I agree. I've had a really hard year, and I turned to god a lot for help. I, for one wouldn't mind saying thanks." Quinn says.

"Thanks for what? That it didn't come out a lizard baby?" Santana insults.

"Whenever I pray, I fall asleep." Brittany adds.