Special Education

The next week in glee club I was sitting next to Santana and we were both laughing at another thing Brittany had said. Of course it was weird but funny none-the-less.

"Mr. Schuester, I have an announcement. I've selected the perfect moving ballad for Finn and I to sing... to launch our performance at sectionals." Rachel says.

"Me first. Two things. First, our competition at sectionals are your classic stool choirs. Great voices, but they don't move. Now, if we're gonna boat then, we need to do that they can't: dance. Which is why I've decided to feature Brittany and Mike Chang's sweet moves in our performance." Mr. Shue announces.

"Wait, they're gonna dance in front of me while I sing my solo?" Rachel asks.

"You're not getting a solo for this competition, Rachel." Mr. Shue informs.

"HA!" I shout. Santana gives me a high five.

"Finally. So what song do I get to sing?" Mercedes asks.

"I was thinking that the winners of our duet competitions would take the leads." Mr. Shue suggests to the class. I nod thinking it might work.

"Ken and Barbie? Wait, a-are you trying to throw this?" Rachel shouts. I gasp.

"That was the best insult she has ever come up with." Santana and I put our hands over our hearts in sync.

"You use to be just sort of unlikeable, but now I pretty much feel like punching you every time you open your mouth." Quinn fires back. I fake wipe a tear away while Santana puts a fake comforting hand on my shoulder.

"I am so wiping off on your guys." I smirk.

"Okay, listen. I have talked the talk about everyone in here feeling special for over a year now, but frankly, I haven't walked the walk. I mean, we have got a lot of talent here, and I'm gonna highlight it." Mr. Shue says with finality.

"Look, I'm all for pumping up the team, making everyone feel special, but that's for practice. You don't take the star quarterback out before the big game." Finn argues.

"Easy to say when you're the star quarterback." Tina fires back with a hardslapofthetruth.

"This isn't just about me. This is about the team." Finn sighs in exasperation.

"I remember hearing those exact words when a little miss sunshine was sent to a crack house." I yell at Finn. Which results in a hard glare from Rachel.

"You are such a hypocrite." Santana yells.

"Like you even know what that means." Rachel scoffs.

"It means your boyfriend is full of crap, hobbit." Santana insults.

"You know what? Ever since the wedding, you've been up my butt, and I'm sick of it." Rachel yells. I visibly gulp.

"Come on, Rachel. She's not worth it." Finn whispers. I look at Santana then at Finn

"Shut up Finn!" I say through my teeth.

"Oh, really? 'Cause that's not what you thought last year in that motel room. (Dammit, Dammit to all hell!) [Rachel looks between the two of them] That's right, yentl. Your sweetheart, he's been lying to you. 'Cause he and I totally got it on last year." Santana finally spills the beans. The cat is out of the bag and already down the street.

"Okay, enough already! No more conversations about this, or- or anything. This is our plan for sectionals, and that is that. Mike, Brittany, come on up. Let's start choreographing." Mr. Shue instructs leaving the rest of glee club to be awkward as hell.