Yes/No

We sit outside for lunch, walking to go sit down. I walk with Mercedes and Tina.

"Mercedes, what's the deal with you and Sam? You've been stealing glances in the choir room, and you still haven't told us what happened over summer vacation." Tina said. We all sit around her, while I sit on the bench part of the table.

"Okay, Okay, Okay, it's true. Sam and I spent a lot of time together at the lake. And... we had a fling." She starts.

"Summer lovin happened so fast
Met a boy cute as can be
Summer days drifting away to, Uh-oh, those summer nights
Tell me more, tell me more (girls)
Like does he have a car (sugar)
Uh-huh doo-doo Uh-huh doo-doo (girls)

The girls skipped around the table. I kept sitting horizontally on the bench with Santana sitting behind me.

He showed off splashing around (Mercedes)
Summer fling don't mean a thing
But uh-oh, those summer nights

Rachel and Mercedes day on the bench and I soon kicked them off.

Tell me more, tell me more (girls)
Cause he sounds like a drag (Kurt)
He got friendly, holding my hand (Mercedes)
He was sweet, just turned 18
Summer heat, boy and girl meet
But uh-oh, those summer nights
Tell me more, tell me more (girls)
How much dough did he spend? (Santana)

Mercedes walked over to the edge of the pavilion.

Summer dreams ripped at the seams
But, oh
Those summer nights...
Tell me more, tell me more... (girls)

We all walk into school and to the choir room.

"Finn, give me a drum roll!" Mr. Shue tells him and Finn does while he sits at the drum set. We start guessing what he's writing and he writes 'Marry Me?'

"Yes, I'm proposing to Miss. Pillsbury." Mr. Shue announces. We all cheer like crazy. Mr. Shue has a big dopey smile on his face.

"This is the kind of news that you share with your family, and you guys are my family." Mr. Shue says and we all awwwe.

"Mr. Shue, we're so happy for you." Finn says.

"We totally don't think you'll screw it up this time." Quinn says excitedly. He chuckles.

"Here's the thing: it's got to be perfect. I'm sitting down with Emma's parents to ask for permission, and then this proposal needs to knock her well-washed socks off [we laugh]. And that's where you guys come in, Okay? So the assignment for the week is to come up with a proposal number. And you know Miss. Pillsbury- it's got to be perfect." Mr. Shue says specifically.

"Well, you can count on us, Mr. Shue." Artie assures him.

The next day I walk up to Arties locker, confused and possibly incredibly angry. Artie closes his locker and immediately sees my face.

"Oh god." He whispers. I laugh.

"So... Sugar just told me, you tried to hit on her and ask her out, in the same try. And then about five students came up to me saying you went on a date with Becky Jackson. Please stop me if I'm wrong but I was almost pretty sure we were dating?" I finish looking down at him. He gives me a smile.

"One: I was not asking sugar out. I was asking if she wanted to work on a song together for Mr. Shue and yes I kind of did go out on a date with Becky. I couldn't exactly say no and she kind of sprung it on me... But you're my girl." Artie explains. I raise an eyebrow and bend down to his height. I smile at him and he seemingly relaxes. I go in to kiss him but stop short.