I Kissed a Girl

Rachel and I walked up to Kurt's locker, only to see Jacob hounding him about the election.

"How's the concession speech going? can I print an early copy on my blog?" Jacob asked with his usual nasally voice.

"Who says I'm ready to concede? I'm leading that hockey playing kid by ten percent." Kurt informs him.

"But that's mostly because he's in an induced medical coma after being brutally checked in a game last week. Also, your trailing Brittany by seventeen points. If this was a horse race, you'd be glue." Jacob explained to him. This was not looking good.

"The glue that keeps this school together when he gets elected president." Rachel says with a smile.

"Oh my god, it's Brittany. Madam president?" Jacob calls after her.

"Don't worry about it, Okay? We still have the rest of the day to change the minds of the voters." Rachel assures.

"What's the point? I'm gonna lose unless I pull a JFK." Kurt says. I nod in agreement.

"You're gonna shoot Brittany?" Rachel says, her voice hushed. I laugh.

"No, no- when Kennedy ran against Nixon in 1960, he had all his mob buddies in Chicago stuff the ballet boxes so that he would win Illinois. It won him the presidency." Kurt explained.

"You can't cheat Kurt." I tell him seriously.

"Wait... no! No, I can't let you do this, Okay? Come on. Can't we just, do, like a great duet in the cafeteria or library to just drum up support?" Rachel suggests.

"I'm all for helping you Kurt... but I'm not doing that." I tell them.

"I have Kennedy's impeccable hairline." Kurt says.

"I know." Rachel and I say in unison.

"Why can't I have his ends-justify-the-means mentality? If I loose and my resume remains blank, I'm not gonna get into NYADA. And I can't accept that." Kurt says on the verge of desperation.

"You're Seriously considering cheating?" Rachel asks sadly. Kurt shrugs.

"What choice do I have." He says. Rachel and I look at each other worried for our friend.

In glee club, our glee club sits on one side and the trouble tones sits on the other side. Finn had asked us all here. I look confused and slightly anxious as he writes 'lady music week' on the board.

"Can someone please tell us what's going on, please?" Mercedes asks impatiently.

"This week the trouble tones and new directions will both be singing music created by ladies and for ladies." Finn introduces the idea.

"Oh, hell no." Santana says, right off the bat.

"Next week, all of us will be going to sectionals, and one of us is probably gonna win. But Santana, we're worried about you." Finn says.

"Worry about yourself fetus face." Santana fires back.

"Glees about learning how to accept yourself for who you are, no matter what other people think. And that's what this music is all about." Finn says pointing to what he wrote on the board.

"So, Wait. I don't even get a say in this? Not cool." Santana scoffs.

"Everybody in this room knows about you and Brittany. And we don't judge you for it. We celebrate it because it's who you are. Look, I know not everybody outside of this room is as accepting and cool, but we're going this assignment this week so that you know in this rotten, stinking mean world that you at least have a group of people who will support your choice to be whoever you want to be. That's it. That's what we're doing here. Blaine? Kurt?" Finn finishes his speech and as he sits down, Kurt and Blaine stand up.