Don't Mess with The Squad

For
LocalBootyCall69
Because I absolutely love Bug Bros
                                                One-Shots
*** Some bullying.***

One thing the Avengers have learned not to do is to mess with The Squad  that consisted of Scott, Hope, Natasha, Peter, and Mantis. The five of them always spent the third Friday of ever month to do some things no other Avenger knew or were brave enough to ask.

Unfortunately, Eugene "Flash" Thompson and his goons did not know about The Squad. Because of that Flash and his goons beat Peter up to a pulp leaving him worse than what he endured as Spider-Man.

Peter was crumpled up and alone in the school for another thirty minutes before Scott just went in the school to find out what was going on. Hope and Natasha kept saying Peter probably had extra credit, but Scott had a bug instinct even if he knew Peter wasn't a bug.

Scott saw Peter and instantly went to get everyone else. Natasha, Hope, and Scott got Peter to the van while Mantis kept him sleeping. Hope fixed up Peter, happy that his healing factor was working. Most of the bruises were already gone at that point, so The Squad  went to get ice cream.

Peter explained what happened but they all had to swear not to harm Flash. (Except Mantis. She had to promise not to "take ass and kick names".)

But Peter didn't notice them cross their fingers behind their backs. But Peter did notice that Flash stopped looking in his direction all together. Even if The Squad  wouldn't elaborate on the subject anymore.