Skeletons Cooking McDonald's

Guys this is for PotterFanRosalinda for giving me an actually happy story!!

No angst or sad stuff to

Nico and Peter meet.

****

Peter Parker hummed as he walked into a McDonald's. There wasn't anyone in the place except a man in a business suit talking to the cashier. The man had really pale skin and dark hair, and the man was screaming in Italian.

"Um... I was hoping to get a number one?" Peter asked. The man turned around eyeing Peter. The man stepped aside allowing Peter to order. But the cashier was a skeleton!!

"What the!!" Peter said trying to touch the skeleton. Nico looked at Peter confused before saying, "You see him?"

"See what? The skeleton at the cash register? Yeah, I do!!" Peter said still surprised. But Peter wasn't all that scared.

"Hmm... You must be able to see through the Mist. Well, I'm Nico Di Angelo. I own all McDonald's in the world, but I'm also the son of Hades, the Greek God of the Underworld," Nico introduced himself.

"Oh... I'm Peter Parker, I'm the sorta son of Tony Stark, a billionaire. Since you told me a secret I don't think I'm allowed to tell anyone, I'll give you some blackmail if I do. I'm Spider-Man," Peter said. "But I am hungry so may I order, Mister Di Angelo?"

"Sure, sure. I have to go anyways. Going to all the McDonald's in the world is hard," Nico said stepping into a shadow and disappearing.

Peter shrugged and ordered his burger and fries. They were very good after Nico told the employee's of that store what to do. Peter never again talked about Nico, but he occasionally helped Camp Half-Blood when monsters attacked.