Another

Another day went by without Peter

Another

Another

Another

Another

Another

Another

Until an entire week went by.

But there was one person who knew where Peter was. FRIDAY. And FRIDAY trusted one person to get the job done. Pepper Potts.

So, Pepper was driving to Queens that very day with Tony to officially adopt the spider teen. The car ride was long for Tony, partially due to his nervousness, partially due to the fact Pepper kept yelling at him for how stupid he was.

Tony accepted the fact that he did wrong overall. But Tony knew there was some moments where Peter and Tony were like son and father. And Tony liked those moments, and he hoped to make them permanent.

So, Pepper pulled into the orphanage with a long sigh and asked Tony if he was ready. Despite the fact that Tony and the Avengers were stupid, Pepper still loved Tony dearly, and she wanted what was best for him. Of course, Pepper knew that Peter was what was best for Tony, but she knew Tony would be hesitant.

"Let's go, forgive and hopefully adopt," Tony said opening his car door, getting out. Pepper followed suit and they went aside together.

"I'm not going to be another Howard, am I?" Tony whispered walking inside. Of course, that was Tony's greatest fear, being like Howard after Steve went into the ice.

"You could never be like Howard. That just isn't who you are. The fact that your here today, wanting to apologize to Peter and then take him away from this life proves that you will never be like Howard," Pepper assured Tony. 

Tony just nodded as they went to check in. The lady was super happy Peter had someone looking out for him. On the way to Peter's room, she talked about how he got random wounds a lot, had vivid nightmares, and had certain words to trigger panic attacks. She said to never call him "pedro" or "Einstein". She said that he was a bit claustrophobic when it was very dark and dusty. She didn't elaborate why this things happened, but it was still good insight.

"You ready, Tony?"

"Ready as I'll ever be."

To be continued...