Avengers and Dragons

Fun fact: I'm a dork who plays D and D, so why not do something with that?
The Avengers plus Stan are 17, Peter is 15. They are not heroes in real life, and this is a little different than the actually D and D because plot convenience!

***

"Hey, guys! Look who I met!" Tony Stark yelled running downstairs to his friends basement where his other friends where gathered around a table, arguing about how to take down the big bad. On the table was a board game type board that had figurines on it of different people. "He wants to join our campaign, the Avengers!"

Peter Parker shyly smiled as he waved with the hand that was holding his character stat sheet. The others looked at him before starting up arguing again about the issue. Tony just sighed and dragged Peter to the table, showing him to the dungeon master, Stan Lee. The teenager looked over Peter's character, getting all the information and writing it down in his notebook.

"So, Peter, the Avengers are arguing on how to defeat a monster, an alien from space named Thanos! Our main party is here, but we invited a few friends over with their characters to help out," Stan said. Stan then went into detail about Thanos, how he got there, his goals, his powers, everything, before letting Peter join in.

The game started out like a scary kind of fun, especially since most people there were very competitive. But things took a very ugly turn when Stephen Strange, one of the friends that joined in, rolled the dice and got a one, meaning he just lost the time stone, a relic they needed to protect.

"Damn it, Strange! We're dead! Oh my gosh! All this years of work, and we are dead!" Tony yelled at him dramatically. Strange just stared at the dice with his mouth zipped shut as everything happened, including the snap.

"Okay, everyone, roll the dice. Ten and below, you dusted. Eleven and higher, you didn't dust," Stan said letting everyone roll the die ( singular of dice). When it was Peter's turn, everyone held their breath as they watched the dice roll across the table. The dice started spinning between eleven and ten, before it slowly landed on ten.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Stark," Peter said before stepping in the shadows as if he dusted. Tony just stared at shock at the dice and at the form of Peter that wasn't hidden very well.

"Oh, so, you can roll high numbers when we're playing, but this time you roll a ten!!" Tony said, almost flipping the board in frustration, but decided against that because Natasha "survived" the dusting.