Spider-Man: Into The Inkverse, part two

Tony was trapped in ropes in the chair. Another ink demon, one that looked like the Bendy-Peter exchange but that face was a mask, stood in front of Tony. The tied up man didn't want to believe any of the things happening to him. A radio was playing static, before music started cutting in with it.

"Listen to the radio, the safety lost, and we will show our preparations, and what you know. We'll surely help you flow," The ink creature, Sammy or Flash, sang. "You know you'll never swing when the colors gone and everything has signed their way as my offspring. And now you'll hear them sing."

He lifted his arm, an ink version of Peter showing up. "Calling out your in danger, a stranger, he's angered." Sammy closed his hand on a fist. "Your life's on the line, running out of time. All through the halls, I would wager, your braver, a 'savior', determined to find, and crawl through his mind."

Flash got real close, his ink covered hand grabbed onto Tony's tied down wrists. Tony could only see the mask, not whoever was behind it. "Seeking for answers with darkened thoughts, blind yet you clearly see us, praying that you will rise up. Wake up, and face reality!"

And then Flash walked away, the radio playing static once again. But from the silence, a female voice started singing, the radio eventually playing with her.

Cassie Lang stepped out of the shadows. She wore a dress made of ink, with ink gloves that went to her elbows. Half her face was completely messed up, ink dripping down it like blood. She had horns and a half broken halo, with wings that sagged behind her. A fallen angel.

"Deep down you leave your cage, it's a twisted world but I'm on the stage," Cassie sang, and her ink demon, Alice. Cassie was standing above Tony, on a sort of stage. "In thirty years we stay of age, you think it's time for change?"

So, they were all still teenagers. Corrupted children with demons living in their very own bones. "This is the rise and fall, rooms full of dolls, two separate calls."

Cassie held up her hands, an ink angel appearing in one, and a complete ink demon in the other. "He's on my walls, not in my halls."

"You're bound to hear them all go, chanting out, you're believing, deceiving, no screaming. Our faiths in our skin, and our life is built in," Cassie said referring to the posters and photos of the old Avengers, from thirty years ago. "And in the course of this contest, I've been blessed, it's my nest. Determined to win!"

She jumped down, getting in Tony's face with her half perfect, half messed up face. Tony wanted to flinch away, too scared for his life. But he clung onto the idea that he was just dreaming. "Wanderings a terrible sin!"

"Seeking for answers with darkened thoughts, blind yet you clearly see us, praying that you will rise up, wake up a face reality!" Cassie said, walking away. Tony breathed out, the radio going back into indistinct chatter.