That Cliche part two

"Give up, Avengers, you have fallen, the Earth is mine," The villain called in a deep voice has he watched the Avengers moan on the ground, scattered around that New York street like confetti. It was the same villain from before, the one at the tower that the intern saved them from.

"Can I get a chance?" A voice asked swinging forwards and landing on the street before the Avengers, hoping to protect them from the villain before him. This was Spider-Man, the unofficial Avenger.

"What can you do that the Earth's mightiest heroes can not do?" The villain asked. He had a black cloth covering the bottom half of his face and a pair of dark sunglasses to protect his eyes. Even with that, Spider-Man thought that the villain was raising an eyebrow or scowling.

Spider-Man lifted his hand, the hammer mjilnor coming straight to it. Red and blue lightning jumped around his skin, as the sky went a dark gray color with clouds. Spider-Man aimed the hammer at the criminal watching red lightning arc towards him, leaving him to fall back.

Spider-Man dove to the side, grabbing Captain America's shield to block the onslaught of bullets aimed at him. Spider-Man ran forwards, ducking around with the shield and slammed the hammer into the villain who rose up in the air. Spider-Man shot a web at the man, bringing that web down so the villain slammed into the street beside Spider-Man.

The villain was able to get a shot at Peter's arm, leaving a bullet wound. And the one in his leg was healing, but this was a lot of strain being placed on it when it still needed some time to heal.

Spider-Man grimaced in pain, but he was able to slam the shield on the face of the guy, making him go unconscious. Spider-Man webbed the guy up, before sitting down beside the man to catch his breath. Spider-Man let the two weapons that didn't belong to him fall to his sides, as he took deep breaths. The street fires were starting to make him dizzy, so Spider-Man took off his mask, breathing in the fresh air.

"Hey, kid," the nearby Avenger of Iron Man said, his mask completely tore off and his suit burned beyond recognition. That was only because the villain had made a weapon specially designed for every Avenger, exploiting their weaknesses and combating their strengths. But Spider-Man was a wild card he didn't take on for account.

"Hey, Mr. Stark," Peter said a little delirious. He didn't realize how many bullets had actually gotten to him until the battle was over. When the cold and tired feelings settled in and grasped your heart, pushing and pulling at the very nature of who you were during the war or are before the war.  That was what defines a soldier.

"That was very brave of you," Tony Stark said with a smile, finally figuring out who the mysterious Spider-Man was, even though the spider looked like he was going to pass out in the next few moments. "But I need you to do one more thing. On my wrist is a bracelet, there is a button on the bracelet. Press it, please."

Peter looked at Tony's wrist, edging towards it even though a bullet was lodged in his side. Peter let in a sharp breath of pain, but was able to get to the button, pressing it before collapsing in Tony's side, them to snuggled together as sirens began to howl in the distance.