Demons Don't Fly

** Idk**

"You killed all those innocent girls, and you dare cry at the slightest hint of death coming your way?" A man with black wings said with a sinister laugh, holding the knife to the man's throat, before running the blade across his skin, killing him instantly.

The man stood back up, turning around to be met with the small face of a child. The little homeless boy, maybe four or five, had doe brown eyes with brown curls. He had small white wings coming out of his back with a small halo above his head, contrasting the man's black wings, horns, and thin tail.

The little boy walked up to the man, hugging his leg. The demon, Tony Stark, just looked down at the small angel in confusion, wondering why such a holy creature would even touch him.

Tony slowly grabbed onto the angel, lifting it up so that he could look into it's eyes. The small child just giggled, moving it's arms towards Tony as if asking for the demon to hold him. Tony slowly, unsurely, moved the child to attach to his waist, the child just laughing quietly.

"Can you fly, mister demon?" The little boy, Peter Parker, asked the man, his doe brown eyes filled with questions, and curiosity, unlike other Angels who only wanted to know one thing: God.

"Demons don't fly," Tony said walking through the streets, avoiding any contact with any person. He didn't like most humans, finding them weird and unsettling. "And Angels don't fall."

"But you did, so why can't you fly?" The boy asked, knowing the creation story. Ever Angel did, it was like breathing for humans, something automatic and uncontrollable.

"Who needs to fly when you can find angels like you on the ground?" Tony asked tickling Peter which made him laugh even harder. Tony didn't know why he liked Peter, nothing about him was supposed to make him want to like him. But Tony did, and Peter seemed pretty fond of Tony as well.