Edge of Infinity

The ground that was a liquid mirror dropped off at the edges. It was circular with the gazebo being the heart of it all. The sky stretched on forever, it's orange color constantly leaving the realm and returning. But beyond the mirrorfall, was just empty darkness that held shadows and wails of lost souls who were destined to walk through oblivion for life.

Peter stood there, ready to jump. Ready to sacrifice himself so that everyone in the stone could live. In the dream, Peter was told this was the only way. In Strange's vision, he was also told this was the only way.

But Strange saw it both ways. The way where Peter did jump, and the way when Peter didn't. Strange had no idea what would happen, but he couldn't influence it. Strange knew that however much he cared for the boy, he couldn't influence the decision one way or another.

When the group of dusted Avengers and Guardians woke up, they were in for a surprise when Peter wasn't there. They looked around for the teen that had grown on them severely, but they didn't find him at first.

Bucky yelled at him as Peter jumped. The wind flew up as Peter lifted his hands into the sky. The shadows swallowed Peter up, letting everyone else go. Everyone dusted away, back to their homes. All except Peter.

The young teen crashed into a lands cape of grass and plants. It wasn't Earth, but it came close. Peter scrambled to his feet as he found a little cottage with someone sitting on the porch.

"What did it cost you?" Thanos said.

"Everything."