Fantasy Come True (Eniko and Onika)

"Okay, baby, what's up?" Kevin asks, giving his fiancé his undivided attention. His game just finished, and he was in a good mood. It almost made Eniko reconsider having this conversation with him. But it would be worse to tell him when he was in a bad mood.

His eyebrows furrowed as Eniko clasped her hands and smiled sheepishly.

"There's no other way to say this other than I was drunk and I'm sorry," she said.

"What are you talking about, Eniko?"

She sighed.

"What'd you do woman?"

"At Lauren's party, I heard that I was so messed up that I grabbed Nicki's crotch." She blushed and braced herself for her man's reaction.

Kevin's eyebrows remained furrowed, his face serious. "What do you mean you grabbed her... crotch?" He coughed.

"Exactly that. I grabbed her lady parts and kissed her neck," Eniko confessed. "Baby, I am so sorry. Are you mad at me?" She pouted.

"How many drinks did your ass have for you to be grabbing women's pussies and shit, who are you, Donald Trump?"

"That's what I'm saying, I was so fucked up! I don't even remember doing it."

Kevin stared at her before looking away and rubbing his forehead. "But if I mention a threesome it's a problem."

"I was drunk."

Kevin waved her off and stood up. "You been liking Nicki for a minute now. Don't think I ain't notice those heart eyes you put under her pics."

"Everyone puts heart eyes, Kev!"

"Well clearly heart eyes ain't the only thing you been putting. The one time I'm not at the party is when you just so happen to grab her pussy? And you expect me to believe you ain't been wanting to do this for a minute now?"

"Uggghhh, I can't believe you're acting like you never did dumb shit when you were drunk!"

"Oh yeah, I was so drunk once I grabbed my homie's dick. Oh yeah, Eniko, happens all the time." He smiled sarcastically.

Eniko sighed heavily. "Kev, I'm sorry. I will control my liquor next time."

"Drunken actions are sober thoughts!" he called, walking out the kitchen.

Eniko groaned again. But she had to be honest with herself. She was attracted to Onika aka Nicki. Onika was like her one girl crush.

Kevin gave Eniko the silent treatment for the rest of the day. Becoming fed up, she decided to go for a drive and ended up at the mall. It was when she got back in her car after shopping that her phone rang. Hopeful, Eniko took out her phone. She was disappointed to see it wasn't Kevin.

But it was Onika.

For a second, Eniko thought about ignoring the call.

"I do owe her an apology," Eniko thought aloud. Gathering her composure, she closed her door and slid her finger to the green icon. "Hello?"

"Hi Eniko."

Onika's looks and her voice were attractive.

"Hi Nicki."

"Call me Onika. Our names vibe well."

Eniko laughed. "Onika, I'm so sorry about what happened last night. I had too much to drink as you probably realized."

Onika was quiet.

"I'm embarrassed," Eniko continued.

"You was mighty bold, lady bug. If you was anyone else I'd have to hurt you."