Big Time Crush (India and Beyonce)

My friends and I were playing truth or dare. I know, immature ass game, but it's never not entertaining, and we were on our third game of the evening, so.

"I dare you to go in Beyonce's room half-naked," Cardi said.

My eyes grew the size of saucers. "What?! I can't do that!"

"I said half-naked. Piece of cake," Cardi said, chewing her bubble gum obnoxiously.

Kehlani, Summer, and Tinashe laughed.

I shook my head and folded my arms. "Nah-unh, pick something else."

"Why not? It's fucking easy!"

I looked at Tinashe for help. Beyonce was her older, half-sister and she wasn't saying a peep.

"You act like you ain't never did no dare like this before," Cardi went on.

"Yeah, but you being mad extra with it 'cause India likes Beyonce," Kehlani reasoned. "This is her crush, not some rando or friend."

"Thank you!" I said, exasperated.

"Well shit, even better, show her why she should fuck," Cardi replied.

Summer and Tinashe looked at each other and started giggling again.

"You ain't gon' say nothing?" I turned towards Tinashe.

"Beyonce's gonna know it's a dare," was Tinashe's best excuse.

"Wow," I responded dryly.

"If you don't, I will," Cardi proclaimed. "You sure you want that?"

"Damn, Cardi," Kehlani said and put her hand to her face, chuckling.

"She gon' want this pussy instead...is that what you want, India?" Cardi continued.

Tinashe and Summer were hysterical.

"I need some new friends, fuck y'all," I said, standing up.

They tried to call for me and pull me back but I left the room. I went downstairs and proceeded towards the coat closet.

"Leaving so soon?" a voice asked when I opened the closet.

I jumped up, startled.

"My bad, I didn't mean to scare you," the smooth voice said next.

A blush spread across my cheek and nape knowing exactly who that voice belonged to. I turned around and meekly regarded Beyonce.

She looked fine as always even in a sweat suit. Her long sandy blonde hair was curly from the fly braids she'd previously been rocking and she wore no makeup, she didn't need to.

"They're getting on my nerves," I admitted.

Beyonce always had this calm, inviting way about her that made you feel comfortable with being honest.

"Aw, what they do?" she asked.

I was not about to tell her the lewd dare they gave me.

I shrugged. "It's just not fun anymore. You know how friends can be little shit-starters sometimes?"

She paused in thought. "Mm, no, not really. Those don't sound like friends."

"No, I mean, like they can be annoying little shits sometimes," I tried to explain.

"Oh okay, yeah." She nodded sideways. "Is that what my sister and them are doing?" Her hazel brown eyes were so warm yet penetrating. Her skin was flawless. Her face and neck looked like it was dipped in honey or caramel.