Off screen Part 5

Seneca's POV

Normani snickered some, shaking her head like she was in on a joke that I knew nothing about.

I was that Nick Young meme right now.

"I know." She chuckled.

"You know? What you mean 'you know'?"

"Saba. She sent me this long text when I was working with Tiffany."

I could take this all kinds of ways. Now Saba did warn me she would tell Normani about us if I didn't. It wasn't surprising that her commitment to be a run and tell that was intact (bars). What was surprising was the lack of anger.

"Well what did she say? There's two sides to every story."

"And when were you going to tell me yours?"

I sighed. "I wanted to tell you a few times but chickened out...even though that's ancient history, I know people get real affected over that kind of stuff. I didn't want to give you a reason to not trust me." Everything was true except for that first sentence.

"You had me thinking she was just a harmless crush. No wonder you didn't want me to come to the set."

"I need to see this text," I muttered, looking for Normani's phone. She stopped me, lightly pushing my shoulders down. Gazing at her face, it was evident that she wasn't happy about any of this, but, again, still not livid, like I imagined she might be.

"Do you want her back?" she gazed back at me, just about reading into my soul, her French tips still on my shoulders. Her plump lip was coated in clear gloss. Her off white romper complimenting her Hershey brown skin including her cleavage that was staring me in the face.

She looked off to the side, a barely audible chuckle emerging. "Seneca." Her French tips glided along my cheek and jaw. "Focus," she whispered.

I brought Normani onto my lap, conviction running in my tone and demeanor. "No. I do not want her. I only want my wife." I took her hand and kissed on it, our eyes unwavering from each other.

"Good answer."

"You love me?"

She pushed at my shoulders again.

"What's with the pushing?"

"I do love you, but I don't want you keeping things from me. I don't care how you think I'll react. Understand?"

I nodded. "Yes, understood. Comprendes." After a beat, I said, "Aside from the pushing, you're taking this better than I thought."

She chortled. "I'm maturing."

"Hmmm."

"What?"

"You said you got the text when you were with Tiffany?"

"Yeah..." Her forehead creaked as she eyed me. "Say what you wanna say, Sen."

"Is she the reason...you're not mad?" I crossed my arms over my chest and held my shoulders, just in case.

"What are you implying?"

"Nothing, I'm asking."

She got up and folded her arms. "I didn't cheat on you, Sen."

I smiled.

"Did you cheat on me?" she turned it back on me.

I shook my head no vigorously. "You know I'm not about that life."

Normani nodded, knowing she could trust me. She crossed the room. "Tiffany is pretty and all, but I'm not attracted to her like that."

I reclined back onto the bed, resting my head on my pillow, entertained.

"You know who I am attracted to?" she asked.

"Who, babe?"

"Saba."

Welp.

I smirked. "Now will you admit that you were flirting?"

She laughed and sat back down on our bed, bathed in red satin sheets.

"And what is it about Saba that you like so much?"

"Probably the same reason you liked her so much." She snuggled up against me.

A lapse of silence went by. My mind was just going as Normani caressed different parts of my body.

"Mani."

"Yeah, babe?" she looked up at me, innocent like.

"I know we talked about threesomes when we first got together..." I trailed off, smirking at the excitement that I could feel and see rising in Normani. "If you want Saba to be that person...you have my consent."

She sat up. "Really?" she exclaimed.

I nodded.

"Are you okay with it? We don't have to, babe. I just think she's hot, but it's not serious for me—"

"Oh, but it is, though. I can tell you need to get it out your system, so I am honoring that fantasy."

"Am I dreaming?"

I chuckled, stroking her ankle. "I'm a good wife, huh?" I kissed her neck. "Only thing is we need to make sure she keep that mouth shut."