You Feeling Me? (Normani and Teyana)

"God damn!" my friend Belle exclaims.

Full of fury, I stand up and flex my arms apart, glaring at my girlfriend. "Yo, what the fuck is wrong with you?"

She juts her chin and starts being extra with her ponytail. Then she points a long acrylic finger at me. "I told you you had one more time to disrespect me."

My eyes widen in disbelief. "Dis.respect.you.howww?? How, Draya? What did I do? How did I disrespect you? How did I disrespect you?" I'm clapping a fist into my hand as I repeatedly circle her. "How did I disrespect you? How did I disrespect you?"

I know I'm annoying her right now but ask me if I care. She has the nerve to become exasperated. Belle gently pulls me to the side.

"I can't with this shit," Draya says and walks out my trailer.

"Me neither!" I yell.

After a beat, Belle tries to get my attention. "You good?" she asks, looking into my eyes.

"Hell naw. That's it, the relationship is done," I say with conviction. "She's dead to me."

"Mhmm." Belle smirks knowingly. "You sound like me right now."

She's talking about her and her man. They breakup every other month.

"Nah, shawty's done. I'm done." I take out my phone and call Draya.

Of course she doesn't answer.

"Why she decked you anyway?" Belle asks, screwing her face up. "I almost  beat her ass."

"Jealousy!" I say, getting riled up again. "She can't control her fucking jealousy."

Belle and I exit my trailer. When I step out, I am off guard because of who I see, even though I shouldn't be because we're co-workers.

She is a vision.

"Hey," we say at the same time.

And just like that, I smile.

She smiles as well, feeling more at ease.

"Sorry if you heard any commotion," I say.

"No, I...I just didn't know what was happening." She laughed a bit and paused. "Everything okay?"

I sucked my teeth and glanced at Belle, who was comically smirking at me again. I blinked my eyes at her before looking back at Normani.

"Yeah, her girlfriend is jealous," Belle says.

My head whips towards my friend here. "Belle..." My dramatic, wide eyes grip her.

"Oh..." Normani says, probably unsure of how to respond that. "Damn, that sucks."

I chuckle. "Anyways, let's forget about me...how's the shoot going?"

Suddenly a white man joins us and is looking at Normani expectantly. I realize he looks familiar because he is her manager.

"Normani, you ready?" he asks. I low-key want to deck him.

She acknowledges him and nods. "Yeah, give me a second, Travis."

He meets my eyes finally and offers a small smile. "Hi."

"Hi," I say plainly, saving my smile for his client. "Normani, I guess I'll see you tomorrow."

She smiles again. She's so damn cute. "Yep." As if she can't get any cuter, she opens her arms. I chuckle warmly and pull her into my embrace. I bite my bottom lip as I rub her back (and hair).

Travis has this interesting expression on his face when we part, and I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Damn, she might like you back," Belle says when it's just us.

At least she has the decency to not say it while Normani was there.