You Feeling Me? (Normani and Teyana) Part 3

Alexis smirks devilishly as she sees Teyana is calling her. Her cackle draws the attention of Draya, who gives her an inquisitive raise of an eyebrow.

"She big mad." Alexis snickers and holds up her iPhone.

Draya walks away from her sink and dries her hands with one of her dish rags before coming to Alexis. She scowls. "Why she calling you?"

"You wanna talk to her? I don't feel like raising my blood pressure," Alexis says and hands Draya her phone.

Draya rolls her eyes but doesn't decline. She slides her finger on the phone so the call is answered. Draya doesn't even have to speak because Teyana is already on it. "Yo, what the fuck is wrong with you!"

Alexis raises her eyebrows and then covers her mouth in mirth. Draya just smirks and slightly shakes her head, bringing her phone to her other ear.

"Why are you threatening people? What the fuck did Normani do to you?" Teyana continues. "Did Draya put you up to this?"

At this, Draya turns red, inside and out. "Excuse you, I didn't put up anyone to do shit, so get your motherfucking facts straight."

Alexis claps with pursed lips.

Teyana is quiet for a second, not expecting to hear her ex-girlfriend's voice. "Then why is your girl harassing innocent people?"

Draya sucks her teeth. "Alexis ain't harass nobody, go on somewhere with that shit."

"Your issues are with me, not Normani. So pipe the fuck down!"

Draya puts her phone away from her ear and looks at Alexis. "Is she serious?"

Alexis shakes her head with a frown and takes her phone back. "Teyana, you so disrespectful, how can you do Draya like that? You really sticking up for that ho like she wifey."

"Nah, it's all good, it's all good," Draya says, fighting tears. She takes her phone back as Teyana is ranting. "When Normani fucks the next bitch and plays your dumbass, don't come to me!"

**

Normani answers her door, seeing that Teyana had texted that she had arrived. Normani's smile drops as she sees that Teyana looks upset.

"Hey," Teyana says, smiling lightly.

"Hey." Normani shuts the door before returning her attention to other woman. "What's wrong?"

Teyana rolls her eyes and sighs playfully. "I had to set some people straight."

"Is this about Draya and Alexis?"

Teyana looks at her and nods. "You know I wasn't gonna let that slide, right?"

"I mean, you did sound upset when I told you about it, but I didn't want to cause more drama."

"Baby girl, my life and drama go hand in hand."

"That's fucked up."

Teyana laughs and they share a smile and Normani leads Teyana to her kitchen and takes out a cookie tray containing brownies.

"Mm, I knew I smelled some baked goods," Teyana comments. She tries not to stare as Normani finishes bending over in her shorts.

"The funny thing is I never grew up cooking or baking but now it's one of my hobbies ever since I got my own place," Normani reveals, removing her large oven mitten.

"Oh really? Would you say you're a good cook? Baker?"

"Is that a trick question? Why would I say no?"