Jealous Baby (Lauren London and Beyonce)

"I'm not leaving 'til you fix that face," Beyonce said to her lover.

It was a less of a warning and more of a playful head's up evident by the small smirk on her features.

"Then I guess you're staying." Lauren smirked back.

Their friend Kelly, also in the kitchen with them, laughed. "Y'all are comedy. Pure comedy."

"There's nothing funny about Lauren's jealousy." Beyonce erected a dark eyebrow as she gazed at her girlfriend.

Lauren's own eyebrows rose at their highest. Her thick lashes fluttered as she blinked at her. Kelly's reaction was to say "damn, shots fired." Beyonce, however, leaned against the counter, cool as a cucumber. Amusement glimmered in her hazel brown eyes, daring Lauren to challenge her remark, for her own entertainment.

"Jealous of who?" Lauren repeated, her voice a touch higher. "Who am I jealous of? Please tell me." She folded her arms and cocked her head to the side, her long dark hair moving in the process.

Beyonce locked eyes with Kelly and shook her head in disdain, Lauren quickly turning her head to watch their exchange.

"What?" Lauren said.

Kelly was now going through her own phone.

"You know you're jealous of Storm," Beyonce said. "You only get like this whenever I have sessions with her." She paused, expecting Lauren to object, but she was quiet. "I don't understand it for the life of me." Beyonce looked at Kelly in exasperation.

"Maybe if she wasn't trying to fuck I wouldn't feel a way. I'm crazy for not wan-"

"Trying to fuck? Who she trying to fuck and why should we care?"

Lauren smirked, sensing Beyonce's attempt to lighten the mood and downplay the situation. But Lauren felt valid in her stance. First of all, Storm loved women and a lot of them seemed to love her; and Lauren was pretty sure Storm found Beyonce attractive and would make a move on her, if she hadn't already.

"So you're telling me she's never hit on you?" Lauren asked, disbelieving.

"No. She's actually professional. Babe, I'm trying to tell you you're about to give yourself gray hair for no reason." Beyonce lightly tugged on Lauren's tresses. "And even if she did try, I would shut that shit down. You should know this."

Lauren sighed. "It's just a lot of these women are bold and dirty. They don't care if you're in a relationship."

"I know."

Lauren's mood softened as her girlfriend took her hand and kissed it. Then Beyonce slid Lauren's hand to her heart. "You're here. Always."

"Awww," Kelly said.

"I better be," Lauren said, rubbing Beyonce's heart through her peach sweatshirt. Beyonce eased her own touch to Lauren's sides and further down.

Lauren breathed out. "Okay, babe, go to work. Have a good session...stop looking at me like that or you're never gonna leave." She eyed Beyonce mischievously and laughed, playfully hitting her.

Beyonce laughed with her. The smile lingered when Lauren kissed her cheek and dimple. They stared at each other before Beyonce brought her into a kiss. Their lips and tongues united in a steamy dance.

"And that's my cue...bye y'all," Kelly said, gathering her stuff and exiting.

"You're really about to leave me like this?" Lauren said a moment later to Beyonce.

"It's tempting not to..." Beyonce cut herself off mid-sentence, feeling Lauren bring her hand to the warmth of her concealed lower, center. The artist's eyes became heavy again. "Lauren."

Lauren gained satisfaction, knowing she was getting to Beyonce. She tenderly placed a kiss on her lips before breaking into her beautiful smile. "Have a good day baby, for real this time. We'll finish this later."

"Oh you wait and see what's finna happen later."

Lauren giggled and watched Beyonce go out the door and into the driveway. When her car took off, Lauren helped herself to a refrigerated water bottle. She needed to calm down.

Suddenly her phone rung. She wasn't expecting it to be Beyonce but you never knew. It was an unknown number but Lauren was curious to see who had her number so she answered it.

"Hello?"

"Yeah, is this Lauren?"

"Who wants to know?"

"It's Storm. Beyonce supposed to meet me at the studio, she still coming?"

Speak of the devil, Lauren thought.

"Yeah, she's on her way," Lauren said, a little surprised that Storm was contacting her. "Did you speak to her?"

"Nah, she won't answer."

"Oh, probably because she's driving."

"Ohhh."

"Yeah..."

"Ight then. Thanks."

"You're welcome."

"Take care, beautiful."

Lauren was off guard.

Storm chuckled and hung up.